black...black...more black....

flossyfigaro, I have been looking at Lady Emma's avatar and wondered if this was her! LOL.....and I was almost right, as she has this suit! What a gorgeous Chanel:love: *sigh* I live in a part of the country where you seldom see Hermes and NEVER see Chanel so this is a pleasure to me.

Lady Emma, do you attend the shows? I can't imagine just coming across something this lovely by accident.

Yes it is a nice suit isn't it ... I saw one exactly the same sold on eBay recently, shame I missed it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170072429487

ChanelSuit.jpg

I saw that one too. I believe the seller has the jacket in a very small size and perhaps the skirt? Not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if you see more of it. It's a very sleek look.

Goodness, something this pretty on Ebay, flossyfigaro? I ought to look at Ebay more often....:yes: I'm almost relieved, tho I missed it, that this suit was a size smaller than I usually wear. It's so chic, I would have died had it been a 12!!

I can't believe your good fortune in finding one, Lady Emma. Congratulations!

Goodness, something this pretty on Ebay, flossyfigaro? I ought to look at Ebay more often....:yes: I'm almost relieved, tho I missed it, that this suit was a size smaller than I usually wear. It's so chic, I would have died had it been a 12!!

I can't believe your good fortune in finding one, Lady Emma. Congratulations!

Thank you, Isus! I've had mine for a while, but I'm inclined to toss it now. Maybe I should post it on Ebay? It's a 40 top and 38 bottom.

Thank you, Isus! I've had mine for a while, but I'm inclined to toss it now. Maybe I should post it on Ebay? It's a 40 top and 38 bottom.

I am sure you would get a lot of interest, it is such a nice suit ... oh you just changed your avatar ... that's a shame, as you said you were getting lots of compliments on it ... I really liked your old one

LadyEmma.jpg

It's always good to change your clothes once in a while!;)

On the theme of black bags, I have re-posted my black H bag collection (removed previously as I hadn't watermarked the pics) ... I have since sold the black Croc Kelly (shortly to get the most stunning cognac Kelly in its place) and identical to yours Lady E and changed the black 30cm Togo to a black 30cm Gulliver which is a fabulous leather (similar to todays Swift) ... there are also some comparison pics .... seems no sooner I reduce my black H collection, than I replace a bag with another one LOL

Mods: pls feel free to use these pics in your reference library if you wish

BlackHbagscomparisonPF.jpg

4Birkinsangleshot.jpg

PF3birkincomparison.jpg

SideAnglePF.jpg

32cmvs30cmPF.jpg

32cmvs35cmPF.jpg

30cmbackvs35cmbackPF.jpg

FlossyFigaro

Thanks for the comparison pix. They're very helpful in terms of showing the proportions of the bags in relation to each other.

Even more relevant for me was seeing the length of the handle on the 32 HAC compared with the 2 Birkins.

Flossy, that comparison is so helpful - thank you!! Looking at the mini Kelly next to the 30cm Birkin just reinforces in my mind that I COULD wear a 30cm. Hmmm....

Wow Emma, you have a toile/barenia birkin??!! I would love to see a picture of this one after it's backed from the spa. That is my husband's dream bag for me!! :drool:

flossyfigaro, thanks of the comparison pictures. It helps so much!! I hope I will have a wonderful collection like yours one day.

On the theme of black bags, I have re-posted my black H bag collection (removed previously as I hadn't watermarked the pics) ... I have since sold the black Croc Kelly (shortly to get the most stunning cognac Kelly in its place) and identical to yours Lady E and changed the black 30cm Togo to a black 30cm Gulliver which is a fabulous leather (similar to todays Swift) ... there are also some comparison pics .... seems no sooner I reduce my black H collection, than I replace a bag with another one LOL

Mods: pls feel free to use these pics in your reference library if you wish

I've never seen a 32cm HAC next to a 30cm Birkin. That's very helpful for size comparison. I do hope the moderators include your posting in the reference thread as so many other tPF'ers should see it. Thanks for sharing.:smile: