Black Birkin: PHW or GHW?

CLs4eva

Apr 26, 2009
I'm undecided between PHW or GHW for a black Birkin, either in Argennes, Togo or Box. I haven't had tthe chance to check out the stores yet but PHW seems much more readily available from ebay and from resellers. Please help me decide. Do you ladies prefer black with phw or ghw? Thanks!

I prefer it with PHW! It's my new grail - next on my wish list. I've seen a couple of black with GHW, but I am holding out for what I want. It'll be a while anyhow for me. LOL!

Good luck finding what you prefer!

i had the same choice to make recently, I got PHW w/Black Togo because most of my jewelry is platinum/silver/white gold. You can't go wrong either way, it's your personal preference! Go with what jumps out at you!

I would normally say PHW for a black Birkin, but I recently saw a lady witha black clemence shoulder Birkin with GHW...eye catching in gold, but it was such a big bag that the gold wasn't over the top or too flashy. I'm starting to like dark colors with gold hardware now. Good luck deciding! Whichever you choose will be lovely.

Reactions: sarong13