Black Birkin Identity Crisis

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a black togo 30cm birkin which my DH got me from a reseller shop last year. I always have this question - the "black" is not very dark as I would have expected, and there is a very thin shade of greenish colour (a bit metallic) at the end of the handles (the part stiched up with the bag) and at the cover of the keys. :confused1: The green only appears on the rim / edge of the leather. Is that glue or any finishing material only? Or my bag is not black at all?!

2. Can you post pics of it?

3. I know it's clumsy to describe in words but my pics are too large in size to post here....:sweatdrop:

4. I have a black 35 Togo Birkin and have no greenish tint whatsoever. Is there anyway to put your photos on photobucket or something so we can link to them?

5. I also have a black 35 Togo Birkin. The colour is not as dark as black box or black Vache Liegee. But I don't see the greenish tint either.

6. Hmmm, yep I would really need to see pics

7. Hmmmmm......pics would do the trick. Mine is very inky black in Clemence....maybe Togo takes the dye lighter?????

8. You can always email a member one of those pics and it can be resized in flickr or photobucket.

Would love to see the pictures as well.

9. Go to Resize2Mail and you can re-size easily and quickly there.

10. thanks kallie girl. I am going to use Resize2Mail too.