*Black Betty* The newest addition to my Chloe family

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,

I just received my medium black betty and can i tell you how i get lost in this bag??... Small enough for all times of the day, yet big enough to hold everything :wlae:

I took a picture w/ some kick a** shoes i got from BG awhile back.

I still love the paddy more, but I wanted a funky black bag for so long so here she is! :love:

[​IMG]

2. Awesome bag, looks great w/ those shoes!:yes:

3. Thanks Swanky !! :flowers:

4. I LOVE this bag and the shoes are really cool

5. That is one great looking bag and the shoes are very cool

6. Very nice and so you D&G. Now you can be Carmen's twin lol!

7. Thanks Shoequeen, tulemar, and twinklette :flowers: :flowers:

8. Very nice. How does the leather feel? Is it on the soft side? I'm curious. I haven't seen this IRL. Congrats!

9. Thanks Piperlu :flowers:

The leather is sooo smooth on the outside... it feels nice :love: definitely different from paddy leather but i can't imagine the betty bag w/ pebbly leather.

10. Love the bag AND the shoes!

11. Okay, great Betty....but who makes those shoes?! I want a pair!

12. Thanks Bisbee and LG :flowers: :wlae:

LG, i bought the shoes last year at BG. I initially only used them as a pair of shoes to try on w/ outfits but since they were looking good w/ the outfits, i had to get them.. I love two toned black shoes :love: I have never heard of the designer before i bought the shoe so I know it's not a popular brand.. at least in the US.

13. Congrats D & G rockstar! I love it and your shoes are TDF! Gorgeous combo! :tender:

14. That bag is FUNKY and GORGEOUS!!! Congrats - just stunning.

15. :love: the bag & shoes too! (i have the large betty in black and can't wait to start carrying it more once the weather gets cooler)...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice