Black bbags are something special: Miss Black Twiggy

i looove black bbags - they're the best :yes: whenever i go to NM i automatically run to the black ones.

your twiggy already looks broken in! YUM! even though i sent a twiggy back... i wonder if i could pull off this style once it's broken in.

i looove black bbags - they're the best :yes: whenever i go to NM i automatically run to the black ones.

your twiggy already looks broken in! YUM! even though i sent a twiggy back... i wonder if i could pull off this style once it's broken in.

It's a really lovely shape. A bit more casual and feminine than the city, not too big (on me anyway, I'm tall), versatile.

I was really surprised by how different the black bbags feel from the coloured ones. :yes:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Balenciaga black bags are TDF. There's nothing quite like the black BBag. Nothing close to it. It's so chic and rock n roll.

Of course there are so many other colors to covet for, but everyone needs a little black bbag!:heart::heart::heart:

Just love your bag, drati. It's gorgeous. The leather looks very smooth and yummy. I've got an '06 black Twiggy and mine is quite veiny and textured. Yours is very different and that's what's so special about Bbags. A lot of variety! Enjoy!