Black Bayswater with silver chains

lynnb

Lynnb
Mar 13, 2016
Hi all I was browsing the sale site recently and there was a black Bayswater with silver chains on it. They had it in both big and small. As it has now sold out it has disappeared from the site does anyone know the exact name as my son is now trying to get one for his girlfriend. Any pics or help welcome, many thanks in advance.

Hi all I was browsing the sale site recently and there was a black Bayswater with silver chains on it. They had it in both big and small. As it has now sold out it has disappeared from the site does anyone know the exact name as my son is now trying to get one for his girlfriend. Any pics or help welcome, many thanks in advance.

Hi Lynnb

This was the same bag I was asking about the other day but I think a lot of people have not seen or heard of it before. I have managed to get hold of the small version and it should arrive next week. Here's a screenshot I took last week before it disappeared off the website! Apparently it's from the catwalk collection so not many was made.

Attachments

• IMG_7012.PNG
    IMG_7012.PNG
    177.6 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_7013.PNG
    IMG_7013.PNG
    186.6 KB · Views: 333

If you are in the U.K. I was at the Bicester outlet yesterday and there was one there. Might be worth calling them.
Good luck with your search.

Got one! Thanks for your help I did ring customer services and one is being mailed tomorrow. Just got to deal with DPD now. The things us Mums do for our sons!! Thanks again and happy new year to you all

Reactions: Vinnie42
I managed to get the bigger one. She is currently using my Bayswater which she has become very fond of. Mind you my one is pale pink this black one with chains is far more her style! But now she is part of the designer bag world my son will find out how habit forming this is. (Still he has grown up with my collection so I suppose he knows) Lol.

I managed to get the bigger one. She is currently using my Bayswater which she has become very fond of. Mind you my one is pale pink this black one with chains is far more her style! But now she is part of the designer bag world my son will find out how habit forming this is. (Still he has grown up with my collection so I suppose he knows) Lol.
she is a very lucky lady! Also good that your son is already well trained. You have done a great service to any future daughters in law...... hahaha

Reactions: lynnb and NY2005