black ballet flats on sale yet?

pellarin22

Take That
Dec 22, 2009
Hi
Mods please move this if I posted in the wrong place, I've checked and can't find another thread on this. I would like to know if the black quilted ballet flats( the ones with the small bow) will be included in this year's sale. Please PM me if you know and if you can recommend a good SA.
Thanks!:biggrin:

I thought I saw a pair of black quilted flats that someone had posted in either the shopping thread or the reference library thread months ago and I was sure that they had written that they had gotten it on sale. So naturally I get my hopes up. I would probably still buy them at regular price but you know that feeling you get when you buy something at regular price only to see it go on sale later on!!GRR

NYCavalier which boutique do you shop at? I like the one on Fifth Ave but the Madison Ave boutique was easier to get in touch with people and a really nice SA called Ayako did a charge send for my last year. I was thinking of calling her to see what's going on sale.

babyontheway, when did you get these? i'm so jealous -- i would love to order a pair. if you think there are any left, can you pm me your SA info?? thanks :smile:

I actually found a black pair today at my Chanel boutique, it's not on sale but I found out that you actually have to go up one full size. My SA is checking for me and our sale in Canada doesn't start until Dec 26th.