Black Bags?

I think you can carry black year round, especially signature

black is classic in any form, I wouldn't carry suede or anything like that in summer, but leather and sig is fine by me

No rules. I’m wearing this today with a dark red light sweater and black crop pants. :P
549500868_db8d82bd26_m.jpg

I wear a black purse EVERYDAY year around. I like to carry signature during the summer but I also carry my leather bags. I know that I am a little weird in that I only wear black shoes and black bags, but it just works for me.

If it goes with your outfit, then go for it! The only way black bags look out of place in the summer is if they are warn with things like summery white or colourful sundresses, or such things. I even have a suede bag I wear in the summer!! I know shocking! It's emerald green and small and compliments bright summer outfits very well.

No rules!

I carry black year-round and love it. I do carry a few more colored bags in the summer since I wear so much black year-round.

I was carrying my black Ali yesterday.

I was JUST about to ask that question, only about *white* bags. Not that I have so many. But am I in theory only supposed to use them between Memorial Day and Labor Day or some crap like that?