Black Bag: staple or boring?

1. I ordered a black le fab yesterday and when I told my mom (who honestly could care less about my purse buying) says "Hmm...I think a black bag is to boring for you" Granted,I have a collection that includes colorful and fun bags; the only black bag I have is the black eye love you. So now I'm having second thoughts on the le fab, please help!

2. I say, "Why not?". Just try and if you don't love it, you can always exchange it for another colour, right? :flowers:

3. black bags are indispensable. everybody should at least own one black bag. there may be certain occasions that will require rather conservative clothing and accessories.

4. Absolutely not! I still can't believe you have FOUR Le Fabs now!!!:amazed: :shocked: :lol:

5. i don't think black bags are boring at all. it depends on the model/style and the le fab looks stunning in black!

6. Well what can I say I LOVE the le fab. To me this bag is what a birkin is to others. I see people in the Hermes thread with multiple birkins in different colors! Oh, and when I get married next year my fianee and I agreed that all MAJOR purchases would be mutually agreed upon. I consider this a major purcase and due to the fact he can't comprehend spending thousands on a purse I figured I get those big purcases taken care of! :graucho: :lol:

7. Its a staple. Enjoy the bag!

8. I am like you with the colorful bags, black MC is the closest I get. But I was checking out the suhali black cause I love the texture and the brass hardware is gorgeous. Go for it, or wait for the fall bags. GOOD LVCK!

9. Staple ! It's just like the little black dress. :biggrin:

10. Took the words right out of my mouth!

11. Yes, yes...it is best to get them NOW!
    I think the black is gorgeous and it really can be worn with anything! Congratulations and I can't wait to see your pictures when she arrives!

12. you can use your black bags when you can't use the colorful ones! get it!

13. I have only three black bags none of them are LVs. I like the Le Fab and others in that line but aren't they heavy?? I have back trouble and I find carrying a heavy bag means pain. I get my mc Alma today and I think it will be heavy so I may not be able to wear it so much..

14. Every woman needs a black bag... even if it doesn't get used very often, it will be needed at some point or another. :smile: (I think I'm in an enabling mood tonight hehe)

15. no way, black is lasting forever, i have 4 black bag, 2 chanel and 2 vintage. as long as u got them in different size, i think it's cool...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice