Black bag: Gucci Marmont Medium Top Handle vs Alma BB Epi vs Balenciaga Hourglass Medium

Which Black bag

• Gucci Marmont Top Handle Medium

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Louis Vuitton Alma BB Epi

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Balenciaga Hourglass Medium

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

BaguetteLove

Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys,

Every year I allow myself one big splurge.
This year I bought this beautiful fine gold ring with a pink ruby and 12 tiny diamonds, still enjoying it every day.

I know 2021 I still a long year, but researching and lustig after a next purchase is half the fun.
My 2021 splurge would be a black bag. I already have colorful and playful bags in my collection like de Dior Rasta Boston, so I think black would be a classic and usefull addition.
I've always been a top-handle girl so that's a must. Right now there are 3 competitors.
1. The Gucci Marmont Top Handle in the medium size
2. The Alma BB in black Epi leather
3. The Balenciaga Hourglass in size medium

What do you think is the most practical, durable, worth the money, timeless piece???
NEED SOME OPINIONS

Lots of love, Lisa

Your ring sounds marvellous

If you go Gucci, next year will be a good year to do it as it's their centenary.
Thank you so much! Great tip
Do you think the bottom is steady enough of the medium marmont top handle to carry your daily essentials?
Would hate to see the shape get lost.

BTW: Found a picture, it's from Wouters & Hendrix, really delicate piece and able to mix and match or even stack with other pieces

10874982_4647228_1000.jpg

Thank you so much! Great tip
Do you think the bottom is steady enough of the medium marmont top handle to carry your daily essentials?
Would hate to see the shape get lost.

BTW: Found a picture, it's from Wouters & Hendrix, really delicate piece and able to mix and match or even stack with other pieces

View attachment 4831226

I have a vintage aqua (somewhere) that's a similar style.

I would use an insert.

Reactions: BaguetteLove