Black b35 ghw in togo?

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
Oh my, I have been wanting an anamone b35 ghw forever and my SA knows it too. However I was just told that no more anamone birkin coming, I was very disappointed, Instead my SA offered me a black b35 ghw.

I always thought that is such a hard bag to get. I never mentioned to my SA that I wanted that bag, and she has told me b4 that the waiting list for that bag is at least 2 years. My SA said I really should get it, such a classic and timeless bag. What do you think?

Also, I have no interest in next season's color, too pastel for my liking. Should I get the black birkin? I do like the GHW, that's a major plus for me especially with black. If it was with PHW, I would have turn it down.

Last edited:
I have a black 35 togo phw and its my go-to birkin. Its perfect for traveling too, don't worry about going through security belt, etc since its black! I don't baby my birkins but black is the least baby-needed and I just love how its discreet but sophisticated at the same time. Its a must have.

I was offered a Black B last year. Wasn't really after a black one but bought it anyway. No regret, the ease of use; sophistication & discreetness of black is hard to beat!

Yes. Absolute Hermes classic. You should run to the store and buy it.

I love it on Jane Birkin and Victoria Beckham. You can't go wrong with it, so many people can't even get their hands on one.

if black is not your thing no matter how classic they say it is, don;t get it. i never entertained a black kelly or birkin (or any black bag for that matter) so i never got one no matter how many times i've found one (in resellers). 1 only have 2 black bags - a chanel caviar maxi and a celine phantom - rarely used.

bottom line - if you like it, get it!

Do you want this spec? Don't get it just because it's hard to get- almost everything at H is "hard to get" at the moment you want to get it! Get what you love. I have one, but I use it once a year maybe?

It was so hard for me to get this exact bag. It is true, the waiting was very long. I think you should grab her. It is a definite classic and you will not regret it. And congrats on being offered this beautiful bag.