Black Arena Wallet

1. Really cute but that price could be half a bag.

2. What is retail of this wallet?

3. is it a mini compagnon?
    in LP's blog it stated for $495

4. I made her an offer on it, but she never accepts my offers. I have been wanting a black wallet, but I dont want to pay more than a new one from Balny would cost. Would LOVE to find an INK one somewhere. I kinda missed the boat on that one.

5. ^ Ha, she never accepts my offers either.

6. ^Ditto

I've only seen her accept an offer once or twice because it was only $20 below her BIN.

7. ^nor mine! And then the next week she lowers the price to my offer that she rejected. :confused1:

8. I also think the price is just too high. I bought a full size Ink Compagnon this morning for $450 (Doh! Donna's gonna boddy slam me!). $499 for a little one is too much.

Donna, don't hate me! Although I think you prefer the small ones anyway.

9. Barney's Seattle has a lot of black & rouge wallets two weeks ago. Everything looks great IRL.

I don't have their no though.

10. I have this wallet ... it's actually the "Ni Compagnon" and it retails for $375 here in the US.

It's very cute, but I don't actually use it as a wallet per se (since I also have the Compagnon). I actually use it for spare change and other incidentals.

11. okay girl, I must have missed that one! But just remember me when you dont want it anymore.:crybaby: I'll be fine....really I will.:crybaby:

12. ~phew!~ I was starting to think it was just me! If she would accept our very reasonable offers, she would save alot of listing money dontcha think?:confused1:

13. :crybaby: I hear you! Here's my baby eBay: BALENCIAGA COMPAGNON WALLET/INK (item 330047265263 end time Nov-06-06 22:51:08 PST)
    I actually first did a BO of $400. Seconds later a panic came over me that someone clever will just pull the BIN trigger and it will slip through my hands. I couldn't live with that! So I BINd over my own BO.

You will be the first when I'm ready to unload this one. Although I guess that by then you will have 15 of your own :wlae:

14. Yeah, I thought it was too high too. Plus even if it was $50.00 under - it nice to buy from Bal NY since they keep your name in their database, treat you like a queen (sometimes) etc. worth the extra $$ to me.

Good to know about the rejected offers. I was going to offer about $400.00 for that gray thing she has (had?) listed. I was thinking about pouring turkey juice/gravy to make it as dark as thehandles lol

guess I won't bother even though she has a best offer on it. I'm sure she'd be insulted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice