Black antigona with gold hardware?

How's your bag holding up so far?

It's perfect! Like new! I got a small dent in it once but I've since been able to buff it out with collonil gel and elbow grease LOL! The smooth leather is a lot heartier than people think though I still try to be careful with it. There have been times where I've accidentally hit it against something and been like "eeeek that's gonna scratch it" and then looked at my bag and if was completely fine!

It's perfect! Like new! I got a small dent in it once but I've since been able to buff it out with collonil gel and elbow grease LOL! The smooth leather is a lot heartier than people think though I still try to be careful with it. There have been times where I've accidentally hit it against something and been like "eeeek that's gonna scratch it" and then looked at my bag and if was completely fine!

Thank you for the info [emoji9]

I was informed that they have stopped producing givenchy with the gold hardware as it would tarnish into dusty pink hardware, retailers that still have the gold are just the bags carried over from previous seasons. Givenchy is still trying to come out with a gold in the future that wont tarnish. Just something to keep in mind.