Black & Anthracite Citys

cate.louvre

Cat luvvin Bbag girl
Feb 16, 2009
I have an '07 black City and an '09 anthracite Giant Work and the colours are indeed very different. I'm with jenny70 - keep 'em!

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I have 4 black bal bags. So if you love them then no it's not stupid. Between the two (if you had to choose) I'd stick with black = classic and timeless.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
Which year's Anthracite you have? If it is 2007 Anthracite, I vote for keep the Anthracite since it is such a unique and stunning color; otherwise, keep the Black.

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
If you love dark colours, nothing would stop you from having a whole lot of them. If you like colours like me, you probably would only want ONE dark/neutral coloured bag.

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
IRELAND
Although Black and Anthracite are similar there are very striking differences between the two shades. Today I had a sky blue nylon carrier bag in my Anthra Twiggy, to hold purchases from local shops. When I looked at it next to the Twiggy there was no way anybody would have thought my Bbag was black! So it certainly wouldn't be stupid to keep both bags!

bpurse

joie de vivre
Nov 2, 2007
I say keep them both. I have a black city and have ordered a anthra city from Erica I'll get next month. They are two very different and timeless colors.

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I also have a black City and an '07 anthra City. They are very different to me, so I think keeping both is a good choice!