Black & Anthracite City

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
I will be getting a black city next week. I have an opportunity to buy a used Anthracite today. Is it stupid to buy almost the same color City? I kind of think so but need your advice.

I don't think so! Within this year I plan to be doing the same thing. Both are beautiful colors. If they fit into your wardobe and you will defiently be using both, I say lolasmom Go 4 it!

there is still difference in the tone, and both r colors that most like, i say if you like darker shades, it is alrite. Unless of course, you are looking for both of these choices to be entirely different.

I have an '08 black City and just purchased an '07 anthra City. If you are talking about an '07, then it will be very different from black as it has blue/green tones to it. It is one of my favorite colors, too. So, I say, if it is in good condition and you love it, get it!

I think the colors are quite different. I have an 07 anthra GGH, and i agree w/cbarrus that the 07's are very blue/green. my daughter thought it was a blue bag, actually!

i am waiting for a black PT, and like you, i worried about having two bags that were too close in color. But when you see the anthra next to the black, the difference will be striking.

is the hardware different on the two bags? if so, this will make a huge difference too !

please let us know what you decide to do ! :yes:

I'm in the minority in that I would just stick with black.

I tried out an 07 anthra City thinking that it would be a cool colour to have as an alternative to my black Bbags, but I bought without having seen the colour in real life and just didn't love it in person. I ended up always giving her a miss and reaching for my black ones instead.

This a very good example, they are so different.
Look this pic from tpf member.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ~07' Anthra & 08 SGH Black~.jpg
    ~07' Anthra & 08 SGH Black~.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 253