black and white theda ???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I saw the cutest theda in the airport, it was black and white and it was monogram mini. is it an existing bag, or is it just a creative fake??

2. Theda in black and white? Fake.

3. i wish it was real. it was so beautiful, even for a fake...

4. nope its made in the pm and gm in the black and white mc
    [​IMG]

5. i also saw a turquoise theda, and it was really beautiful. i looked it up, but i really dont know how to authenticate them...

6. Yah, the suede Theda. Those exist.

7. There were limited edition mini theda made in 2004, - I know it came in turquoise and gold, but not sure what other colours it came in.

8. i want one really badly. i wish i would have known about it when it was out. ... i bet resellers are asking double (if not, triple) the asking price!!
    anybody have any links???

9. Ya..creative fake, I've never heard of a theda that's both black AND white with mini monogram.
    Here's one of the Strass Crystal theda's..they show up on eBay from time to time. This one is $5,000 on eBay:
    [​IMG]

I think the one you saw was supposed to be like this one ($3,600):
    [​IMG]

And here's a GM w/ostrich trim ($9,995):
    [​IMG]

10. wow. thank you so much lvbabydoll. they are so cute, especially the pink one. i cant believe that the turquoise one 10,000 dollars!! what was the original retail price??

11. P.S. the one i saw was that one, thank you, but it was really defined black and white, not just grey and brown. im sure it was just a really bad/creative fake

12. No problem!
    And I actually don't know the retail..the buckle and trim are ostrich and that's goat suede so they were probably high to start out with. Probably around $5000? I'm not super sure.

13. The black and white you saw was probably a "special order"...from a fakes factory :noggin:

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. I love the turquoise one..beautiful

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice