Black and Brown Boots...what can I wear?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am currently in love with these Vince Camuto boots in black and brown. I love the idea that I could match so much more with these than I could with plain black or plain brown boots, but what really would match? I usually wear gray jeans, or dark blue denim in the fall/winter.

What restrictions would I have on what bags I could carry? What color winter coat? What color pants, etc?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3106896?origin=category&resultback=822

2. bump!

3. As much as I love these boots, I feel there's too much brown on them. I have seen these with just the brown at the top. But....if you have your heart set on these, I would pair them with tweedy colors in muted shades (olives, browns, rich deep gold colors....colors like these).

Sometimes brown and black on a boot is not easy to match up with too many things. JMO.

4. i would get solid color, either brown or black.

5. Any chance you could give a link to where you've seen them with just brown at the top?