Black and blue over this Cervo!

PeonyPlum

Feb 6, 2010
I knew I couldn't stay away from BV Cervo forever... A couple years ago I'd bought an ebano Cervo hobo and had peeling issues with it. I thought that was it, Cervo was too delicate for me. Until now! I decided to try again, and I bought a Nero Cervo hobo this week. Then I liked it so much I bought it in electrique! I'm loving them, especially the blue... It's my only blue bag.

I'd forgotten how luscious the Cervo leather smells, and just how thick and chewy it is. It's such a substantial feel.

I'm really gentle with my bags, and I don't expect to have issues this time around. I'm excited to use these two beauties!

Thanks for letting me share!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411836693.406887.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411836703.882327.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411836715.244769.jpg

Love these two! That blue is outstanding.

Funny, but I've never had peeling issues with my Cervo bags. Not saying it doesn't happen, but maybe I've been lucky or the climate has something to do with it? Humidity here is close to 90% year round. Nothing ever dries out.

Love these two! That blue is outstanding.

Funny, but I've never had peeling issues with my Cervo bags. Not saying it doesn't happen, but maybe I've been lucky or the climate has something to do with it? Humidity here is close to 90% year round. Nothing ever dries out.

Thank you! I love the boldness of the blue. I tend to go with browns and more subdued hues, and I'm loving being out of my comfort zone with this one.

Ooph, that's some humidity! Maybe that does have something to do with it. Maybe it's as simple as every animal has unique skin too? Happily, it doesn't seem like a common problem.

Yum! There's nothing like a black Cervo Hobo. And it's great in Electrique too! Will you use them both this winter? I like the idea of the pop in the depths of a grey winter.

Yum! There's nothing like a black Cervo Hobo. And it's great in Electrique too! Will you use them both this winter? I like the idea of the pop in the depths of a grey winter.

Yes, I like the idea of doing that too! That's the plan.

I was between these two and a convertible bag, but I've come to an understanding that right now cervo fits my lifestyle better than nappa intrecciatto. I have a sticky 1 1/2 year old and I'm due to have sticky #2 next year. Maybe in a few years I'll be ready for new non-cervo!

It's gorgeous PeonyPlum. (the electric blue) I saw this bag in Las Vegas two weeks ago and I had to really stop myself from getting attached to it.
The colour is just so rich and saturated.
I'm slightly jealous - but in a good way :angel:

Both are beauties! I'm one of those that had peeling issues with my Nero but I believe BV has fixed that problem. It's a great mom bag and easily wiped off if needed. Enjoy

Thanks! Exactly, I like how easily it wipes clean. I also like being able to tuck a diaper inside the snap pocket, thereby leaving the middle, main part kid-free and chic. You do what you must. :smile:

I recently bought a cervo hobo in electrique blue and it's quickly become one of my favorite bags. The hobo style is great; I love how it hugs to the body. I hope to buy another one soon in Nero.

Congrats on your Cervo hobo finds. The Cervo hobo is my all time BV favorite. My true love of my Cervo hobos is my Ossidato Rame that I carried again today.