BJ Kelly Half Way aorund the world

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
so..after sort of disappearing for a few days...(if it's not that noticable..that's because I was still tpfing everyday while on holiday..what a pathetic addict!)..this is where kelly and I went.

We spent a week at W resort in Maldives. It was a long journey. 33 hours to get there. and coming back seemed even longer.

this is a combination of my report and threads..

H stores inventory: LAX..nothing much. a few scarves and little accessories.
Singapore airport: they actually have an H store. Green garden party, some canvas bags, lots of cute accessories!

Singapore DFS store:
sighting: Gris tortelle (or eutoupe)? croc birkin 35cm! Beautiful.
fell in love w/ a horse coin purse..box calf. cute chubby horse w/ horse hair on zipper tail. too adorable. Mr. Lau wasn't w/ me at the store visit..so I didn't get the coin purse. Also saw a cute yellow ducky key charm.
a raisin plume, a violet trim..LOVELY!!
Singapore H store in Liat tower : I dont' recall anything cept the pm paris bombay on the shelf. accessories collection were so so.

some "hermes in action" pictures..
wsign.jpg

PC090191.jpg

check this out! seaplane malfunction on the way back. stranded on the wooden plank. and guess what..
H sighting while I was sitting there like a refugee!
Valparaiso 40cm! Lovely bag on a stunningly beautiful girl!
(ok..that was a little dramatic. I did see the same girl from the beginning of the trip. it's just funny how there were 2 H bags on this "survivor" scene).

DSN_2550.jpg

kelly and fesdu stranded on wooden plank

throw in some hotel pictuers later...

^^^Oh you look so RELAXED and it helped me RELAX a little, too!!:smile:

YOUR KELLY and YOU wearing her ....are so BEAUTIFUL! Glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing these wonderful PICTURES:yes: