Bitter the day after V-Day - anyone care to join me?

Gals, I'm so sorry you had to endure all that. That's really not fair. I just got a card, some flowers and candy. I wasn't expecting much (i've learned that if i expect i get let down a whole lot harder). I donno, its hard. This was our 5th VDay and I was kinda wishing subconsciously for something sparkly, but its okay.

My sister, on the other hand, made out with a diamond promise ring. Le sigh.

And a sidenote - please remember you are loved! I might be someone on the internet and not know you well, but you do mean something special to someone, more than one person, and know that I'm thinking of you. :flowers:

These might cheer you up!

BeBeStyle
0122V-1.jpg

AW, Caitlin...Thank you SO MUCH!! Too sweet!:heart:

Well... DH didn't get me a thing either but a Vday budget... no cards and no flowers... not even a "Happy Valentine's Day!"

I actually preferred if he got me something that he thinks I would like instead of just telling me to get it myself...

And we are only married for 7mths... Oh God...

Please add me to the list of the bitter! :sad:

I had the worst V-Day ever; not only did I receive a big, fat NOTHING but to top it off we were fighting. I am so sad about the whole day.

On a positive note, I received my very first pair of Prada shoes that I had purchased. We are in the middle of a nasty snow storm, so it was such a nice surprise to get the mail at 8 p.m. at night and see a package (even if it was something you bought yourself). It did take the sting out of the day.

07-V1_c.jpg

Caitlin, I had to get you some flowers too! You really were so sweet to think of us, and I couldn't let the day go by without letting you know, I am thinking of you too!! Glad you are on TPF!!

Please add me to the list of the bitter! :sad:

I had the worst V-Day ever; not only did I receive a big, fat NOTHING but to top it off we were fighting. I am so sad about the whole day.

On a positive note, I received my very first pair of Prada shoes that I had purchased. We are in the middle of a nasty snow storm, so it was such a nice surprise to get the mail at 8 p.m. at night and see a package (even if it was something you bought yourself). It did take the sting out of the day.

I am so sorry to hear that... {{HUGS}}

Wear the prada shoes well!!!

Aw hunnie, I feel your pain!

I got my BF an entire new bed set, baked him cookies, got him a couple pairs of boxers, and a cute card. And all he got me was a card! Dinner was not great, we ended up arguing because I put so much effort into Valentine's day and he didn't even bother to get me flowers or anything. Bah, men!!!