Bitten by the Sabrina Bug!

What color Sabrina?

• Espresso

• Parchment

• Another color?

Results are only viewable after voting.
While I love the parchment color very much, for me personally, the espresso would be a more practical bag. I'd be too worried about getting the white dirty, hence the reason I don't own even one wearable item in white. That said, I voted for the espresso!

Thank you everyone for your votes, and to Baglady for clarifying some things I was wondering about. After thinking more about it in terms of my wardrobe, I'm thinking that the espresso won't be nearly as practical as I originally thought. To me, the Sabrina is more of a dress up bag, and when thinking in terms of that I tend to wear when I'm more dressed up, they are mostly colors in the black family, like greys and blacks, etc. and most of my coats are black, black and white, etc. I'm picky about mixing dark browns and blacks, and I don't want to restrict how often I can carry the bag because of that, because I know I'll want to carry it around all the time! I'm thinking maybe the light pink would also be a good option, as I can wear it with either blacks or browns. What do you all think of that? Will it be easier to care for than the parchment?

I have been reading the posts ok Parchment Sabrina??? can anyone post pics? I know the parchment is on the Spectator Sabrina. but not aware of the Madison Sabrina. I am so wanting the Parchment Spectator Sabrina but the $698 price tag is keeping me from it.:sad: Wish i can find it cheaper!!
All the stores have the signature or leather Sabrinas. But the Spectator isnt due out till Feb 1st but you can order it from Coach. im just not savy on black, pink or red.

I usually LOVE lighter colored bags and was drawn to the Putty Sabrina at first but decided against it because of some issues posters had with it on here... then I thought the Parchment would be a nice replacement, except the color is too light for me. It would get dirty much easier than other light bags because of the creases and butteriness of the leather, and plus .....

The Espresso is GORGEOUS. i am absolutely in LOVE with this bag and was drawn to it all along. I tried to make myself like the Putty and Parchment only because I like lighter bags, but the Espresso is yummy!

I love the 2 tones.. the grey and white on the spectator. Its new. and want to carry it for summer and fall as well. im already getting a red Dooney. ANyone know of more colors on the sabrina or spectator?

Last edited:
I say espresso (that's the color I'm thinking about getting). But I should have voted parchment. I love, love, love the parchment but it's just not an ideal color for my lifestyle w/ young kids. If I found it at the outlet I would scoop it up in that color though.

I voted another color. I am not a Sabrina fan but if I saw a pink or cherry large one at the outlet then I'd be singing a different tune! Those colors are exciting to me. If I saw a brown or black one there I'd pass it by, especially parchment as I'm afraid of getting it dirty.

Well, thank you so much ladies for all of your comments and advice. I think I'm going to give up on the Parchment, I'm terrified I'll get her dirty. Also, as I said after thinking of my wardrobe, the espresso wouldn't work the best. I think I'm leaning towards a light pink Sabrina, maybe even a magenta. Something in a pop color definitely!

Jeh3v. if you find anymore in colors other than the pink or red and black let me know!!! I really love the Spectator Sabrina (parchment) but when i called Coach they said they would not be at the outlets for a while. Though i dont even have an outlet near me. :mad: