Bitten by the Sabrina Bug!

What color Sabrina?

• Espresso

• Parchment

• Another color?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi doll!!!! Meeting up with you at the outlet was fun!! We must do it again sometime, especially when I'm not so rushed!! ;)
Anyways, I love the Parchment and I know that you love it too!! But if you are worried about the color transfer....would you use it as much? The Espresso is gorgeous too and would go with so much stuff!!!! Its such a rich color!!
I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either one! Maybe you should go back and look around at the store some and try them both on again. It took me a while to decide I loved the steel more after looking at them all a couple of times. But now, I wouldn't trade it for anything else!!!!
I want to know what you decide!!!

OK Jeh3v...this is going to be a hard decission for ya! I just want to welcome you to the Sabrina bandwagon! She's a GREAT bag, I always find myself going back to her!! She's my #1 "going out" bag for sure!!!

I just wonder...are you DEAD SET on all leather??? I love mine in the black on black opart!!! The brown sig opart would be a great alternative AND save you a few bucks! I think if you can hold out for another month they'll start popping up in outlets!!!

OK Jeh3v...this is going to be a hard decission for ya! I just want to welcome you to the Sabrina bandwagon! She's a GREAT bag, I always find myself going back to her!! She's my #1 "going out" bag for sure!!!

I just wonder...are you DEAD SET on all leather??? I love mine in the black on black opart!!! The brown sig opart would be a great alternative AND save you a few bucks! I think if you can hold out for another month they'll start popping up in outlets!!!

No, I'm not dead set on the leather, and would certainly go for a signature one if it popped up! They are all gorgeous! I just really liked the leather in Sabrina, while in most bags I tend to prefer signature, so I thought I'd go for leather. I'm hoping they will show up at the outlets soon, I plan to call EVERY SINGLE DAY until then and I'm already on the tracker list for it!

Hi doll!!!! Meeting up with you at the outlet was fun!! We must do it again sometime, especially when I'm not so rushed!! ;)
Anyways, I love the Parchment and I know that you love it too!! But if you are worried about the color transfer....would you use it as much? The Espresso is gorgeous too and would go with so much stuff!!!! Its such a rich color!!
I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either one! Maybe you should go back and look around at the store some and try them both on again. It took me a while to decide I loved the steel more after looking at them all a couple of times. But now, I wouldn't trade it for anything else!!!!
I want to know what you decide!!!

Yeah, I'm definitely not going to make a rush decision on it, unless of course it comes to the outlet in which case I will be knocking people over like I said earlier! :P I wish I could have bothhhh!

Hopefully by the end of the month i will own a sabrina bag too... I voted another colour. I want to get a black one and maybe will get another colour like the baby pink or cherry colour.

Now I DO LOVE the baby pink so much. That was the first one that really caught my eye, but I was trying to lean towards practicality. Although come to think of it, that one may be the most practical of all, as it goes with both blacks and browns, greys, you name it!

Talk about opposite sides of the color spectrum. Of the two, I prefer the espresso because I think it looks so rich. Of course, spring and summer are coming so Parchment might be used more. But I voted for another color. I love the steel! :heart:

maybe the Sabrina's they had were returns and weren't tagged for the outlet yet?

I vote for parchment. It's such a classy bag in that color!

that's the only way a parchment or espresso sabrina would be at the outlets..

there's no plans to delete any leather sabrinas..teal and magenta only ended up at outlets cos most stores sold out and the color like berry is discontinued..any store that didn't manage to sell it all sent it to the outlets but that's only a handful (most likely returns) otherwise you'd see threads about tpfers spotting sabrina at the outlet here and there and there.

there will be a few madison pieces discontinued though..end of the month

Actually, some of the outlets have already had the Sabrinas shortly before and after Xmas. Some outlets have broken the no sell rule, but others have not. I've been following these for a bit now and been on the lists, and at least at my main outlet, they are not even selling the ones that are no longer current on the website yet. Not all outlets are getting them yet, but a number of outlets have a few so far. I was told more will be coming soon, in the deleted colors. The current stock consists of some returns, display transfers and overstock transfers from the stores. Because this is a better selling item, I'm sure the population will not be as dense as some of the other bags, but then Coach always manages to find tons of "sold out" items to send to the outlet, so who knows! I have already picked up a couple of bags that came from the outlets, both a Sabrina and Julianne, but that was before the new policy changes (at least at some outlets).

As for which color, I prefer the espresso. Like a couple of the others, I'm not a huge parchment fan in this bag for some reason. I much prefer the espresso or a color, but you should get the one YOU love the most!!!