Bitten by The LV Bug...or Bbag Bug?

1. So now I'm down to 2 choices...
    a Bali. city (black, white or apple)
    or
    a LV Speedy 30...
    I was originally gonna wait to have enough money for a city bbag, but the LV is nice as well, and half the price...I guess I just need help deciding.
    Another thing to keep in mind is that I'm thinking Bbag because it doesn't scream designer...
    Any help, devoted LV'rs or BBagr's?

2. I love every single one of your choices. If you would rather have a bag that dosent scream designer, dont go LV, it screams it loud and clear. Stick with the bbag. Now choosing a color. I say pick the color that stands out most in your mind when you see yourself with it. Very hard choice I know. I,m expecting my White City any day now. It is super, duper beautiful!

3. RANSKIMMIE-- Can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures, I'm just unsure that I'd be abke to keep the white city clean! What'll you use to protect it?

4. Oh,
    I will be buying apple guard. I heard its the best. So we'll see. Im so in love with the white, Im willing to risk a little dirt.

5. I've definitely been bitten by Bbag bug. A lot of them. :biggrin:

6. I might be biased, since I already have a Speedy and matching wallet. I personally would LOVE to get a B-City!! It also doesn't scream designer either! I'm actually thinking of getting a black one... but apple sounds gorgeous!

7. I agree with Ranskimmie, go with the bbag. It doesnt scream designer!

8. I love the Speedy, but I'm also voting B-bag, they're fun :nuts: Color? Apple green, of course! :love:

9. Mmm. I love the apple as well, and I vote the same. Cristina's bag is so gorgeous!

10. Yep! Thanks for all the help! Cristina's bag has definetly swayed me a lot! I'm looking to buy from Cricket, but am wary because they seem to be readily availible, are they fake?

11. It depends on how long you plan on keeping/using the bag for. The B-bag is trendier and the colors are so pretty but the Speedy will stand the test of time. It will always be a classic and has better resale in the long run.

12. I'd go with the B bag :biggrin: I am tending to like this more than the mono speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice