Bitten by the bug

elr

O.G.
Jun 26, 2009
I can't seem to stop! First...I found a gorgeous Large Muse fall 2009 in light gray croc embossed. It's a year round color and I have been wanting a gray tone bag and the croc embossed has enough texture to make it interesting and also scratch resistant. However, after purchasing my Muse, I found a gorgeous Carlos Falchi bag in gray phython. The skin is to die for and it was on sale! Originally $2600 on sale for $850. The bag itself is not my favorite style, but it is beautiful - straps long enough to wear as a shoulder bag or carry as a handbag. So, then I wonder should I keep my light gray croc embossed Muse or should I exchange it for the basic black patent large Muse???

I am trying to transfer the pics I took but I'm not having much luck. I will keep trying but in the meantime, I just responded to the Muse 2 post and hers is the exact color and texture of my large Muse. It's lizard not croc like I originally posted. Anyway...I will keep trying. Thanks for your patience!

ok...I hope this works! The first photo is the large Muse in the light gray lizard embossed. The second photo is the Carlos Falchi gray python. The Carlos Falchi was such a great deal that it's hard not to keep it. The Muse is so pretty but do I need two gray bags? Or, should I exchange the Muse for a classic black???

or upload it to something like photobucket, if you have an account. or maybe flickr, shutterfly or any of the online pic websites and then link it to here?