Bitten by Besace!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. YSL turquoise Besace in crocodile embossed nubuck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ugh, I can't even begin to articulate how beautiful this bag is. Arrived this morning at around 10:30am and I am just in HEAVEN.

Can't wait to wear it out. I'm glad that I went with YSL for my next bag, because I was seriously considering cheating with Alexander McQueen. Looks like my LOVE for YSL is still going on strong.

:yahoo:

2. Fantastic! Looks great on you chinsumo and you made the perfect choice. I have found this color to be so versatile and so beautiful. I can't stop looking at it. I'm very happy you finally got your Besace!!! YAY! :yahoo:

3. wow!!! :love:

4. Wow, you so completely rock that bag!!!!!!!!! It looks friggin amazing on you.

5. wow, you look amazing with that bag!

6. Wow it looks perfect on u....seriously that pic could be an ad. Congrats!

7. Chinsumo, You look fabulous!!! Congrats!!!

It seems like the perfect size! Is it heavy?

8. It's just beautiful and it looks amazing on you! It's the perfect choice and I'm glad you decided to snag one instead of waiting on the spring colors because this Besace was seriously made for you.

Congrats on the fab addition to your YSL collection! :woohoo:

9. its so goddam beautiful! i'm so jealous right now. I want a black one now!

10. Wow, looks incredible! What a functional and beautiful bag!

11. Chinsumo - amazing bag and it looks great on you!
    I was wondering which you'd chosen
    gorgeous color and congrats
    I think this style works great for so many occasions

12. its gorgeous! congratulations!!

13. God, I love being on a bag HIGH. Seriously, I'm in LOVE, I know it seems like too soon to announce that, I mean, we haven't even had a second date yet, but.....siiiiiiigh. I wore it out today and I got a ton of compliments on it, I think the color is just stunning, and I'm really glad I didn't wait for the spring colors.

Thanks Cosmo, NYCmom, adoptastray, katsu, pikeeygirl, gr8heart, shazam, toosan, jellybebe, alisonanna, and miss alice for the wonderful compliments!

Shazam, I'm glad I got the turquoise instead of the eggplant, this color compliments my wardrobe perfectly. I seriously can wear it with almost everything I own. It really is a versatile color like Cosmo said.

14. Chinsumo, I agree! The eggplant nubuck is lovely but I knew that I could work the turquoise Muse II so much more! You look like a million bucks. No second date needed with this baby. I think you can go ahead and accept its proposal knowing you'll have a beautiful life together!

I adore my Besace. It is a must have. Great buy!

15. Yay, I'm getting married!!! Thanks so much Bag Lover! Besace and I are going to have a beautiful life together.

Also, here are better pics of how saturated the color is, the pics I took this morning are a bit too bright and were rushed:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]