Bishes IV

Yay! *starts dancing all up in our new thread*

tumblr_mdzprohJ3g1rckfheo1_250.gif

tumblr_m44i5rg2x11qzx780o1_400.gif

tumblr_m8vh5sjdhV1re4ebdo1_500.gif

That first gif, I die!:roflmfao:

ok dance party till tweegy does the official opening.

Damn it. Photobucket is doing maintenance and I can't access my dance party stuff. I've had it with them. First time ever they're down for maintenance.

Between Cocolo's and Kansas' posts...I am rolling laughing over here! The gif of the girl and the guy...I just can't! :lolots:

What's up bishes!

Happy Hump Day!

Last edited:
**********We Interrupt this thread to bring you a [del]Non[/del] paid announcement by The Bishes**************

Hello,

And welcome to The Bishes IV Thread. The thread where all of life's questions are answered.

Like- 'How high should a krab be punted?' 'When will our runway to the bish retreat be completed?' *cuts to side-eye CB* ...And of course 'How do I get rid of goals?'

Well, in this post, you will find some information to introduce you to Bishdom.

In this thread there is a underworld Horoscope battle. The battle between the MIGHTY and MAJESTIC Centaurs:

30boagw.jpg

And those teeny tiny and drastically out numbered Krab things:

2hn5c0j.jpg

If you do not fall in these two battle lines, do not worry - you will not be a victim of Horoscope war. (Although Krabs are known to projectile pee)

Here in the Bish thread like any....whatever category we fall into- abide by the following very inspiring (Not really) and productive (nope) guidelines to help you be the better you...(nah):

- Goals are not allowed. - Although we do have repeat offender[del]s[/del] to this guideline. *Cuts to side eye CB again- while adjusting serpent armband*
- Krabs should always be punted on sight
- Whatever happens between you and the bartenders - STAY between you and the bartenders.
- NO one is to stand on Tweegy's box to give speeches *Glares* - be it inspirational (although that is borderline un allowed) or otherwise
- Krabs should be punted on sight. Very important so had to be listed twice.
- It is generally preferred that you enter the thread in a NON sober state.
- It is perfectly fine to steal a fellow bishes puppy and hide it.
- Centaurs Rule (We just do)
- Krabs may urinate (on you and near you), drink, smoke and should generally not be taken in public due to disreputable outbursts.

Should anyone be in violation of the aforementioned guides- they are to be brought to the Bish tribunal for review and rehabilitation..

They maaaay spend some time in the bish holding cell:
nbtzix.jpg

Goals:
Sometimes we bishes can come in contact and obtain the urge to accomplish the dreaded goal. Usually the best way to counter this is to:
1) Do not do ANYTHING
2) Drink to alleviate the urge to a-achieve desired goal.

So, these are just a few things to get you started on the continuing journey of the Bish Thread. There is still alot to learn [del]not really[/del] to help you achieve your true potential to be a disreputable bish.

Just a few things:

No goals:

4h2hqe.png

Sometimes a trapped Krab maaay take a hostage:

ru0c20.jpg

We hope you enjoy, and may your Red Bell Peppers always be FRESH!!

d09bfbe0_620.gif

Yay! Awesome opening Tweegy, and might I just say, earlier we were commenting in this thread how terrible and Bishy of CB to close the previous thread, without warning or posting a link to our new home.

However, the Wise and all knowing Tweegy, said 'yes, that was very disreputable of her.' And as she said that, the words resonated in my ears, even though they had been on computer screen. And then it hit me.

Oh. Mmmmm. Jee. How very very bishy of her. We have all been ragging on her for having goals, and things. And then, being a very smart Bish, she decided to prove to us she was still a Bish just like us, and close and reopen the threads in the most disreptuable way possibly.

So, CB, my hats off to you. (It's a very pretty little purple pill boxy thing, with a black veil and purple rose and feather adornment) You have proven to still be a Mega Bish, and included a little kick in the pituddie to make sue we never forget it.

:worthy:

**********We Interrupt this thread to bring you a [del]Non[/del] paid announcement by The Bishes**************

Hello,

And welcome to The Bishes IV Thread. The thread where all of life's questions are answered.

Like- 'How high should a krab be punted?' 'When will our runway to the bish retreat be completed?' *cuts to side-eye CB* ...And of course 'How do I get rid of goals?'

Well, in this post, you will find some information to introduce you to Bishdom.

In this thread there is a underworld Horoscope battle. The battle between the MIGHTY and MAJESTIC Centaurs:

30boagw.jpg

And those teeny tiny and drastically out numbered Krab things:

2hn5c0j.jpg

If you do not fall in these two battle lines, do not worry - you will not be a victim of Horoscope war. (Although Krabs are known to projectile pee)

Here in the Bish thread like any....whatever category we fall into- abide by the following very inspiring (Not really) and productive (nope) guidelines to help you be the better you...(nah):

- Goals are not allowed. - Although we do have repeat offender[del]s[/del] to this guideline. *Cuts to side eye CB again- while adjusting serpent armband*
- Krabs should always be punted on sight
- Whatever happens between you and the bartenders - STAY between you and the bartenders.
- NO one is to stand on Tweegy's box to give speeches *Glares* - be it inspirational (although that is borderline un allowed) or otherwise
- Krabs should be punted on sight. Very important so had to be listed twice.
- It is generally preferred that you enter the thread in a NON sober state.
- It is perfectly fine to steal a fellow bishes puppy and hide it.
- Centaurs Rule (We just do)
- Krabs may urinate (on you and near you), drink, smoke and should generally not be taken in public due to disreputable outbursts.

Should anyone be in violation of the aforementioned guides- they are to be brought to the Bish tribunal for review and rehabilitation..

They maaaay spend some time in the bish holding cell:
nbtzix.jpg

Goals:
Sometimes we bishes can come in contact and obtain the urge to accomplish the dreaded goal. Usually the best way to counter this is to:
1) Do not do ANYTHING
2) Drink to alleviate the urge to a-achieve desired goal.

So, these are just a few things to get you started on the continuing journey of the Bish Thread. There is still alot to learn [del]not really[/del] to help you achieve your true potential to be a disreputable bish.

Just a few things:

No goals:

4h2hqe.png

Sometimes a trapped Krab maaay take a hostage:

ru0c20.jpg

We hope you enjoy, and may your Red Bell Peppers always be FRESH!!

d09bfbe0_620.gif

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOLL!!!

just brilliant!!

now FESS UP TO THAT SOUP YOU HOME MADE COOKED!

I'd like to add another, not rule, but let's say guideline:

If you bring food, make sure you bring a lot because you know Tweegy will take most (or all) of it.

Which is fine. You just need to know when to put out some more.

Yay! Awesome opening Tweegy, and might I just say, earlier we were commenting in this thread how terrible and Bishy of CB to close the previous thread, without warning or posting a link to our new home.

However, the Wise and all knowing Tweegy, said 'yes, that was very disreputable of her.' And as she said that, the words resonated in my ears, even though they had been on computer screen. And then it hit me.

Oh. Mmmmm. Jee. How very very bishy of her. We have all been ragging on her for having goals, and things. And then, being a very smart Bish, she decided to prove to us she was still a Bish just like us, and close and reopen the threads in the most disreptuable way possibly.

So, CB, my hats off to you. (It's a very pretty little purple pill boxy thing, with a black veil and purple rose and feather adornment) You have proven to still be a Mega Bish, and included a little kick in the pituddie to make sue we never forget it.

:worthy:

Yes, Touché to CB!