Bishes IV

I threw out my back by putting yogurt in the refrig, and now my good side feels like another little piece of a disc broke off.
OMG, I had a lovely prospective Bish. she wants to come over from her other enjoyment. Isnay on the ingthay it's alledcay if you owknay (here's where I lose it bishes.) well just sssssh about the other thing. Anyway, she is a dirty dirty thing, and would fit in perfectly. She's shy. Oh wait, she's on a vacay in a town not far from here I went to a party got too drunk for the "drinking party" and got sent home at 2:am when I was 16. My bestie left with me, I don't think I ever thanked her. But she turned out to be a little hurtful, so it hasn't been the same in 15 years. In fact now it just isn't.

I love you Chow, I want you to me her. ;) I'll try her again.

For everyone I've ditched out on, I just hurt. Oh, but nice news? Hubby got me a 2013 MKS with low mileage that was perfect. I was driving before I hurt my side, it was hot out, and I had the cool air blowing up my vajayjay. Good thing it isn't pierced or bedazzled. That would be worse that the time I was at a Concert on the Ocean theatre at Jones Beach, when I had to take out my earrings because the cold air was freezing my ears off. KWIM?

So no one answered my question about ...oh dayum. I forgot my question. It was about Kim? or Kris? or the littesest KardashianJ Hmmm, I'll go look. I thought it was a good question. BBS,

[emoji253][emoji253][emoji253][emoji253][emoji253] COCO doll what was in that yogurt???!!! Hope you get better soon doll!

I threw out my back by putting yogurt in the refrig, and now my good side feels like another little piece of a disc broke off.
OMG, I had a lovely prospective Bish. she wants to come over from her other enjoyment. Isnay on the ingthay it's alledcay if you owknay (here's where I lose it bishes.) well just sssssh about the other thing. Anyway, she is a dirty dirty thing, and would fit in perfectly. She's shy. Oh wait, she's on a vacay in a town not far from here I went to a party got too drunk for the "drinking party" and got sent home at 2:am when I was 16. My bestie left with me, I don't think I ever thanked her. But she turned out to be a little hurtful, so it hasn't been the same in 15 years. In fact now it just isn't.

I love you Chow, I want you to me her. ;) I'll try her again.

For everyone I've ditched out on, I just hurt. Oh, but nice news? Hubby got me a 2013 MKS with low mileage that was perfect. I was driving before I hurt my side, it was hot out, and I had the cool air blowing up my vajayjay. Good thing it isn't pierced or bedazzled. That would be worse that the time I was at a Concert on the Ocean theatre at Jones Beach, when I had to take out my earrings because the cold air was freezing my ears off. KWIM?

So no one answered my question about ...oh dayum. I forgot my question. It was about Kim? or Kris? or the littesest KardashianJ Hmmm, I'll go look. I thought it was a good question. BBS,

Yikes,the back is a funny piece of bone. I have thrown mine out getting off the loo. Sometimes it does not take much.

I did something I swore I wasn't going to have anymore of, surgery. July 2nd I had my deviated septum straightened out as well as sinus surgery. Everything went great til my first post op appt. the Dr went in and dug to China. And everything wound up getting infected. And now Drs hate to give oral antibiotics and he gave me a tube of stuff to put up my nose which has not worked. I told him it was a yeast infection. He told me no, probably staph. Sorry, but
I know better as I had a yeast sinus infection in 2004 and this behaves the same way. So finally after crying to him this last month I am off to get a culture tomorrow. I expect to be vindicated when he gets the results and everyone here can call me Dr Chow!

SugarB is a dreamboat for getting you the MKS. Are you headed to Canada to see Baba's girlfriend this summer?

Baba flies out in the summer for a week, and she comes here for a week right after Christmas. They are connected by phone or puter, or even some gameboy devices. And, I'm not doing another 10 hour drive like that. Next time we go up, We'll go to Niagara Falls, a quick zip up the NYS Thur Way or is it the New England Thruway? Anyway, and then they'll connect from there. Or....who knows.

I'm sorry about the infection Dr.Chow oh, isn't it Dr. Reverand Chow now? Do you need another Diploma like the other thing we made you?
wanna see something cute? I'm still making graphics.

Kickline1_zpsma198pcn.gif

Kickline2_zpstiwncakv.gif

I mean, it's not Momager As the Shark in Jaws, or the lollipop I made for Tweegy but it was a challenge to design. then execution was quick. When's the last time we had a Dance party?

snsd-gee-crab-dance_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Why isn't my youtube video showing? Is it just me? heh heh fixed it.

Last edited:
Yikes,the back is a funny piece of bone. I have thrown mine out getting off the loo. Sometimes it does not take much.

I did something I swore I wasn't going to have anymore of, surgery. July 2nd I had my deviated septum straightened out as well as sinus surgery. Everything went great til my first post op appt. the Dr went in and dug to China. And everything wound up getting infected. And now Drs hate to give oral antibiotics and he gave me a tube of stuff to put up my nose which has not worked. I told him it was a yeast infection. He told me no, probably staph. Sorry, but
I know better as I had a yeast sinus infection in 2004 and this behaves the same way. So finally after crying to him this last month I am off to get a culture tomorrow. I expect to be vindicated when he gets the results and everyone here can call me Dr Chow!

SugarB is a dreamboat for getting you the MKS. Are you headed to Canada to see Baba's girlfriend this summer?

oh no, so sorry to hear that you're having to have all of these procedures. Hope that you recover soon.

Coco, your son is still dating the Canadian girl? Wow he's been serious about that relationship.

Don't tell me that! The first year is the worst ( or it has been for me ) recovery wise.

Oops-sorry to hear that! I had broken pieces of my disc that were lodged in my sciatic nerve for a month. Surgery was such a relief from the pain! But now I have some nerve damage so my leg bothers me quite often. My sister-in-law also had surgery on her back and has issues with her leg. Hope yours recovers completely! Backs are just the worst! :shucks:

Oops-sorry to hear that! I had broken pieces of my disc that were lodged in my sciatic nerve for a month. Surgery was such a relief from the pain! But now I have some nerve damage so my leg bothers me quite often. My sister-in-law also had surgery on her back and has issues with her leg. Hope yours recovers completely! Backs are just the worst! :shucks:

My surgery went well, the problem is massive amounts of arthritis though out my back. What the Dr fixed feels good, I had 2 discs replaced, so I understand the sciatic issues. Also had L3-L5 fused and 3 cysts removed from my spine ( due to massive amounts of arthritis ) hopefully the fusion will keep more cysts from forming. Fingers crossed.

My surgery went well, the problem is massive amounts of arthritis though out my back. What the Dr fixed feels good, I had 2 discs replaced, so I understand the sciatic issues. Also had L3-L5 fused and 3 cysts removed from my spine ( due to massive amounts of arthritis ) hopefully the fusion will keep more cysts from forming. Fingers crossed.

Hurts even reading this-hope things get better the further out you are from your surgery!
:smile:

Hurts even reading this-hope things get better the further out you are from your surgery!
:smile:

From month 7 on a huge improvement. I have my 1 yr anniversary this Thur. What a difference a year makes. Was on bed rest 6 wks prior to surgery as I would fall down due to sciatic pain. Mine was unusual in that I had a blown disc on both sides. Dr said if you have multiple collapsed discs it is usually on one side. I am grateful, but first year is tough.

Well, it took a while, Kim breaks the internet. I break a game forum. Ahem, so (don't ask) lol. Jeneen, were you caught in there when the gates shut or like me did you make it out alive?

I got my job at Habitat Through Humanity through a temp agency, and last week, they sent me a reminder, saying my contract ended the following Friday. I asked my about an extension, so I could bring it back to Altis.

She talked to her manager, and they decided my contract is extended indefinitely.

I've always said I'd stay as long as they needed me, but ideally, I'd like this to be a permanent position. But someone else had a year contract and they just made her permanent, so it seems like a good sign for me.

I told said person the news and said their keeping me makes so much more sense than my manager having to train someone else. She said, "No! Not someone else, just you!"

Sidebar: I downloaded the Flo Rida song My House and I find myself singing along to it, changing the chorus to "Welcome to your house".

I got my job at Habitat Through Humanity through a temp agency, and last week, they sent me a reminder, saying my contract ended the following Friday. I asked my about an extension, so I could bring it back to Altis.

She talked to her manager, and they decided my contract is extended indefinitely.

I've always said I'd stay as long as they needed me, but ideally, I'd like this to be a permanent position. But someone else had a year contract and they just made her permanent, so it seems like a good sign for me.

I told said person the news and said their keeping me makes so much more sense than my manager having to train someone else. She said, "No! Not someone else, just you!"

Sidebar: I downloaded the Flo Rida song My House and I find myself singing along to it, changing the chorus to "Welcome to your house".

Congrats Caitlin! That's fantastic news!

Congrats Caitlin! That's fantastic news!

Thanks, Doll. I love what I do, and I really think I'm good at it. The next step is to become one of their employees with a salary and benefits. And I think I might have a good chance of that, based on the fact that someone else became permanent after a year.

They're always going to need someone to issue receipts, and that's what I do.

(And December's Gingerbread Build makes me want to get my niece and nephew a gingerbread house kit next Christmas.)