Biscotti Nile Minaudiere!

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
IMG_9541.JPG IMG_9550.JPG

IMG_9545.JPG IMG_9548.JPG Its so yummy :love:
From my local chloe Botique :yes:
They are out of the small charm alphabets. But still have the large ones.. mmm dont know if the large alphabet would look nice on this particular bag. I didnt really ask to try it :frown:
I absolutely love this color! Its a big part why I got this bag :girlsigh: and I saw the small nile also but it resembled to me the shape i already own and love (marcie). And i have nothing in this half moon shape.. so it was a new venture!
I will take some pics in day light and what i will fit tomorrow :loveeyes:
Thanks for inspiring me as usual lovelies!

Last edited:
View attachment 3680032 View attachment 3680033

View attachment 3680035 View attachment 3680037 Its so yummy :love:
From my local chloe Botique :yes:
They are out of the small charm alphabets. But still have the large ones.. mmm dont know if the large alphabet would look nice on this particular bag. I didnt really ask to try it :frown:
I absolutely love this color! Its a big part why I got this bag :girlsigh: and I saw the small nile also but it resembled to me the shape i already own and love (marcie). And i have nothing in this half moon shape.. so it was a new venture!
I will take some pics in day light and what i will fit tomorrow :loveeyes:
Thanks for inspiring me as usual lovelies!
Beautiful!! Congratulations!

So lovely! Love how the shape is so distinctive . And I agree about the color and been having some fun trying out different color combinations to coordinate with mine .

Dears up up up
Here is an update after a few times using the bag
I used it without strap twice so far and its lovely
Then took it with me -so excited- to my long waited vacation trip.. and the very first hours while standing in a cafe line (it was the first time i wear it with strap and as cross) i heard something falling on the floor!!
I picked it up and it was a golden detail screw from my bag!! I inspected my bag thinking it might be one of the bag details
Yet i realized later on that it fell from the strap!! It had two golden buttons or screws or clasps (sorry i cant think of the correct term) initially.. and that one that came off represented one of them! Now since i didnt realize it at that time.. so i didnt look for the other part that completes the screw thingy.
Anyways i am left with one closure. I wasnt sure it was enough to keep it going in the trip without falling apart.. mind you i didnt have a rock inside my bag or so.. i had tissues and my phone plus a lip balm and my cards
Anyways.. i put it that day in its dust bag and bought a lovely long champ ivory backpack to use during the trip.
I am sad really. And dont know if i take it to the botique how long it would take them to replace the missing screw.. i can live with one but i dont want it to fall apart on me as i wish to wear it cross body mostly.
What do you think?

Dears up up up
Then took it with me -so excited- to my long waited vacation trip.. and the very first hours while standing in a cafe line (it was the first time i wear it with strap and as cross) i heard something falling on the floor!!
I picked it up and it was a golden detail screw from my bag!! I inspected my bag thinking it might be one of the bag details
Yet i realized later on that it fell from the strap!! It had two golden buttons or screws or clasps (sorry i cant think of the correct term) initially.. and that one that came off represented one of them! Now since i didnt realize it at that time.. so i didnt look for the other part that completes the screw thingy.
Anyways i am left with one closure. I wasnt sure it was enough to keep it going in the trip without falling apart.. mind you i didnt have a rock inside my bag or so.. i had tissues and my phone plus a lip balm and my cards
Anyways.. i put it that day in its dust bag and bought a lovely long champ ivory backpack to use during the trip.
I am sad really. And dont know if i take it to the botique how long it would take them to replace the missing screw.. i can live with one but i dont want it to fall apart on me as i wish to wear it cross body mostly.
What do you think?

Oh no! that is terrible. I have the small Chloe and have only used it with the straps and it's been fine. Is it the two buttons that are for adjusting the length of the strap? I haven't adjusted them. I've had mine for about five weeks and have used it maybe ten times with no issues. I would definitely take it back to the boutique to get it fixed or replaced. Hopefully it was just a one-off, defective piece. Good luck to you!

Reactions: vanilla_addict
Dears up up up
What do you think?
Wow! I'm shocked! It must be a defect as I haven't experienced anything like that with mine (knock on wood). I hope they can even find you a replacement as they are so hard to come by :sad:

Thank you for your replies dears..:heart: i will take a pic later and post it.. i am really not looking for a replacement bag.. just a replacement of the missing screw.. now i kick myself that i hadnt paid attention more when it fell down that it was part of the strap length adjustment part, if i did i wouldve looked further for the other piece as it consists of two parts I believe.
Its really a bummer and i hardly have time to swing by their Botique to see what they can do.. but i have to do it at some stage i guess.
What i wanted to conclude to: its now in my "have to baby" category of bags. Using it for special outings only with extreme caution and not for what I intended to use it for. I owned 6 chloe bags in my life time.. non were as delicate really.

Forgot to mention i had received my letter "d" initial charm in the small size which goes with the bag beautifuly.. i had to hunt for it through a personal shopper in london (a service that my shipping forward frieght company provides-with fees ofcourse).
And dears another thing that discourages me from using it as cross for my outings with my little one (which is mostly twice a week).. is that i feel scared that this delicate bag will get color transfer!

so sorry to hear this dear - I am getting so upset about this kind of thing - we spend a lot of money and you should have a bag that does not fall apart on the first few outings - I hope they resolve it - the hyped bags are just problematic, the Nile or the pochette metis, all have some issues!

so sorry to hear this dear - I am getting so upset about this kind of thing - we spend a lot of money and you should have a bag that does not fall apart on the first few outings - I hope they resolve it - the hyped bags are just problematic, the Nile or the pochette metis, all have some issues!
Indeed it was a lot of money and i am really sad more than angry.. cause you know such things add to your list of "to fix or to do" while you have way more priorities in your life! I guess i had my hopes high for it to be a regular outings choice. But now its in the special outings category at least for me!