Birthday Week Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! So Thursday is my 27th birthday, yay! I got myself 2 Balenciaga treats to celebrate! One arrived today, and the other one (it's small) will arrive later on this week! The one that I will reveal tonight is quite exciting for me because I've always wanted to try out this specific style, and I wanted something with GGH:smile:

2. Yay let's see!!

3. yay! let's take a peek at some ggh!

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 2007 Black GGH Hobo!

[​IMG]

now i must admit, it did seem a bit green because it is a new to me bag and a 2007 black. so i did something very naughty and darkened it up a bit with some black Color Shine leather polish (probably for shoes). And now she has a fresh coat of black that I like! Can you tell that I did a bit of a job on her?

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I think someone else did that too. If my 07 Black Work turns green I would do the same thing. It's gorgeous!!

8. ^It totally works, Fashion1!! Just use the one with the sponge applicator if you ever have to do it, a few coats and it's back to the perfect original black color:smile:

9. modeling pics! I love the hobo, it gives the perfect slouch that i was looking for that i couldn't achieve with the Day. I'm 5'0 for reference!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. my dogs also wanted to be in the limelight, lol.
    Here's Belle and Rascal!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. so smooshy!

[​IMG]

12. great bag happy bday!

13. That's a pretty cool Birthday Day present! Great combo & the style really suits you, Thanks for sharing.....your dogs are sooo cute!

14. Gosh, I love the hobo so much- Especially with GGH. I'm dying to find one :sad: It looks great on you btw!

15. First of all, happy birthday and what a gorgeous bag! I love ggh and love the slouchiness the hobo style brings.