Birthday treats + Cruise surprise!

I have this bad habit of always making my SA order in the pieces I want as my store seems to have a strange buy...
This is my absolute favourite bag and after realising I could not locate a beige/camel colour I thought navy is an absolute classic I would use a lot.
It’s my 4th Trendy and I could not be happier!

Attachments

• 4DF02971-0B1F-4ED3-89E9-A3046BE67D7A.jpeg
    4DF02971-0B1F-4ED3-89E9-A3046BE67D7A.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 38
I have this bad habit of always making my SA order in the pieces I want as my store seems to have a strange buy...
This is my absolute favourite bag and after realising I could not locate a beige/camel colour I thought navy is an absolute classic I would use a lot.
OMG gorgeous bag! I completely agree with you about the navy colour. I actually love navy more than black and find it easier to wear.
I was just in store last week and tried on a trendy, was surprised to find that the lambskin is a lot more durable than I thought it would be. Love your combo. Hope you wear her in good health!

And Happy Birthday!

Reactions: demicouture
OMG gorgeous bag! I completely agree with you about the navy colour. I actually love navy more than black and find it easier to wear.
I was just in store last week and tried on a trendy, was surprised to find that the lambskin is a lot more durable than I thought it would be. Love your combo. Hope you wear her in good health!

And Happy Birthday!
Thank you so much! And although i have the black Trendy as well I must admit that the navy is just as versatile and the lambskin in this bag somehow doesn’t worry me, but then again I am a lambskin lover :biggrin:

This is the piece I feel I indulged in...
Cruise crystal CC micro flap.
I fell in love and had my SA order it in. The other variations didn’t do it for me. It had to be this tiny one.
Only fits cards but it pops like you would not believe!

Attachments

• CE1400B6-4681-4E8D-88D4-A81D7A86D992.jpeg
    CE1400B6-4681-4E8D-88D4-A81D7A86D992.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 68

Happy Birthday! What colors are your other three Trendy bags? I have three as well and would love a fourth!

This is the piece I feel I indulged in...
Cruise crystal CC micro flap.
I fell in love and had my SA order it in. The other variations didn’t do it for me. It had to be this tiny one.
Only fits cards but it pops like you would not believe!
This is gorgeous. The tinier it is the cuter and more adorable. I love it! Was this your treat to yourself?!:graucho::heart: