Birthday surprise

Purse-White: Leather Sabrina $358
Wallet-Raspberry: Madison Small Leather Wallet $98
Makeup case: Valentine's Day Scarf Print $98
Two of these: Penelope Op Art Medium Suitcase 2 X $1500
Carryon-black: Leather Travel Sabrina $898

Wow, that's $4452 worth of Coach goods (before any taxes). Sorry to be gauche, but how old are you turning and who is giving you such a wildly amazing gift? It must be a milestone birthday -- congratulations! You will be traveling in style, that's for sure.

Purse-White: Leather Sabrina $358
Wallet-Raspberry: Madison Small Leather Wallet $98
Makeup case: Valentine's Day Scarf Print $98
Two of these: Penelope Op Art Medium Suitcase 2 X $1500
Carryon-black: Leather Travel Sabrina $898

Wow, that's $4452 worth of Coach goods (before any taxes). Sorry to be gauche, but how old are you turning and who is giving you such a wildly amazing gift? It must be a milestone birthday -- congratulations! You will be traveling in style, that's for sure.

Well first off I am only thirteen. The purse, wallet, and makeup case are for my 14th birthday. They are from my parents. Next the other stuff isn't for my birthday it is because I needed a suitcase and a carry on for Los Cabos.

Last edited:
^The "white" bag, is actually more of an off-white or bone white I guess you could call it. Definitely not a bright white. I have this color in the Julianne, which Coach calls "parchment", and I carried it last week! Not just a warm weather color by any means.

^^ Me too. I use my older luggage if I'm checking it. The good stuff only g.oes in my car when I'm traveling.

OP, beautiful choices, I'd just hate to see them damaged by careless airport personnel.

Baggage handlers go through thousands of bags most of which are over packed. They have to manually pick them up and load them on a "car-dolly_ and then once they get to the plane, they unload them and throw them on a belt onto the plane. Based on the repetition and weight and mass amount of luggage, yeah, they will be thown around,,,,so i would not call them "care-less", its just a day in a job of a bagage handler, things are bound to be thrown around.

On a lighter note, I am not sure if this peice of lugage is designed for regular airline flights. I would use it if i had a "Privat Jet" , or just traveling in my car. JMO

coach♥;9368115 said:
Well first off I am only thirteen. The purse, wallet, and makeup case are for my 14th birthday. They are from my parents. Next the other stuff isn't for my birthday it is because I needed a suitcase and a carry on for Los Cabos.

I see. What nice parents!
I agree with the others that those suitcases are probably impractical. I think you'd enjoy rolling luggage more anyway since it's much easier to handle once it's packed. You should look at all the cute hardside luggage by Hey's. They have different colours and cute prints -- you can even get matching sets -- and the best thing is that they roll.