Birthday surprise

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^^Wow, lucky you! :tup:

2. Very nice! Were you going to check the luggage at the airport?! Those are too expensive to be thrown around.....and they would be thrown around by the air people (dont know the correct terminology for them!).

3. Love your birthday goodies. Show some pics when they arrive and also Have a Happy Birthday to you.

4. The suitcases are awesome, post some pics when they all come?

Happy Birthday!

5. Wow!!! Can't wait to see pics!

6. Wow, I'd be way to afraid to check any of that luggage! Unless, of course, you're going on a private flight! Congrat!

7. Awh well if you know what you're getting, how is it a surprise!? lol

Congrats, can't wait to see your pics!

8. Oh wow, those will be amazing birthday presents!!! Yes please post pics when you get them!

9. wow, very nice. you must travel a lot

10. Awsome selection, I would be worried about checking the suitcase!

11. I LOVE that suitcase!

12. Congrats- but I too would be worried about the luggage!

13. Well actually I never really thought about that....Maybe I should cancel the order on the suitcases....and keep the carry on?

14. ^^ Me too. I use my older luggage if I'm checking it. The good stuff only g.oes in my car when I'm traveling.

OP, beautiful choices, I'd just hate to see them damaged by careless airport personnel.