Birthday Reveal

Happy birthday! Stunning bag, keeper husband

Chanel & Disney? Perfection! Enjoy!

This is AWESOME!! What an extra special birthday for you dear. How lovely of your hubby! You Boy is amazing & perfect on you! CONGRATS & HAPPY. BIRTHDAY:yahoo::girlsigh::drinks::loveeyes::love:

Hi,

congratulations on your amazingly beautiful new bag! I am looking for the same one, would you mind sharing the style code or style number, please?

Thank you, enjoy your bag :smile:

You're so lucky!

Happy Birthday and congrats!!!

Happy birthday!! Beautiful bag and you look great!

What a sweet DH!! Congrats! Happy birthday!

Good choice!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Happy Birthday!

What a great, organised DH! Enjoy this great piece and the day - Happy Birthday!

Congrats and Happy Birthday! What a wonderful hubby and fantastic gift... Chanel and Disneyland!! Perfect combination. [emoji322][emoji322]

Sweet surprise! Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your new Chanel so beautiful!

Happy birthday! What a wonderful gift from DH.

Happy Birthday and congratulations on an indulgent thoughtful hubby and your new BOY!

1) Please ask your DH if he's done making 90% of DH looking bad on this forum,
2) Happy Birthday!!!!!!:party:
3) Enjoy Disney!!! - Mickey would soooo approve of this bag... and the DH
4) He chose one of the most lust after pieces... are you sure you have nothing to do with this?!?! then he has great taste and great intel! :lol:
5) I'm showing this to my DH. I believe in continuous improvement and also leveraging your thread to better the lives of members in this TPF community :ty:

Congrats on your gorgeous boy and happy birthday!

wow thumbs up for your DH! Happy Birthday [emoji173] enjoy disneyland and your new gorgeous so black boy bag!

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the beautiful boy bag. I just received the same one and I love it. I think it is the most beautiful boy bag!:hbeat::loveeyes:

Sweet hubby! Congrats!!!

Happy Birthday!! beautiful bag and disney what a wonderful husband :nuts:

Thank you everyone. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world for having such a DH [emoji173][emoji173]️