Birthday Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to treat myself to a little something special for my birthday! It came a little early but I'm excited to share! Yes, I always ask for the gift wrap and send myself a nice note

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468449509.246948.jpg

KBT39 likes this.
  2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468450491.575574.jpg

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468450536.155644.jpg

I love that it's all wrapped up...makes me feel like the bag hasn't been handled by others or returned!

averagejoe likes this.
  4. I ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468450653.263496.jpg

This hardware was really wrapped tight! It was a pain to take off but worth it!

Venessa84, averagejoe and papertiger like this.
  5. Happy early birthday!

It's always nice to do something special for yourself especially if it's a birthday!!

Congrats its a beautiful classy bag!

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468450759.643044.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468450775.500584.jpg

Here she is! My Medium Soho Shoulder Tote! I loved this bag from the moment I saw another person carrying it. I've always admired the Chanel GST but thought it was way too bulky for my petite frame. I have the Chanel PST but wanted something larger as well. I think this is the best alternative . I love the more neutral color of the chain and the fact that it's not stiff like the GST. It's a good size but it sits nicely under my arm! Love it!

Thanks for letting me share!

7. Thank You!!

8. Happy birthday!

Brilliant bag - it looks so chic in black with the silver chains.

9. Amazing reveal! Looks luxurious.

10. Congrats and happy birthday!

11. Thank you! The chains are actually pale gold, which makes them work with both silver and gold jewelry. They are not bright gold like Chanel.

12. Thanks ladies!!

13. Happy Birthday! The Black Soho Chain Tote is one of my favorite Gucci Bags. :heart: It is so gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your beautiful Gucci! Congrats.

14. Thank you. I love, love, love this bag!

15. Lovely and happy birthday!!