Birthday Reveal :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm turned 48 years young last week, and even more amazing is the present I was given from hubby. This is really saying something, as he does NOT understand my love for Chanel....and has been rather, um, resistant to supporting my obsession ;)

Anyhow, I going to try to do a reveal...last time I could not get pics to load, so I will let you know if I have trouble again....

Fingers crossed!!

Attached Files:

2. Any guesses??

Attached Files:

3. Getting closer ..

Attached Files:

4. Oh wait, whaaat??!

Attached Files:

5. I knew it! Pics won't load right now :sad:

I'll try later on... So sorry! I was so excited!

6. Here!

7. YAY!! Success!! I'm totally in love :smile:

Attached Files:

8. Happy birthday! Your Boy is stunning!

9. So pretty!!️️ Happy birthday!!

10. :woohoo: :yahoo: happy birthday!! what a boy!

11. Happy birthday and such a gorgeous boy!! :smile: Lovely husband too for making your birthday extra special !!

12. What an amazing birthday present from your husband!

13. Did your hubby pick that out on his own? If he did, it's impressive! What a sweet gesture, and Happy Birthday!

14. Happy Birthday!
    Beautiful birthday present, love the red!

15. Love your boy, Happy Birthday