Birthday reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting something in metallic for a while and my DH gave me this for my birthday - the small iron in Brunito

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it could transition from day to night bag - effortlessly!
    ❤metallics

3. It does "change" in different lighting. Here's another photo....

Attached Files:

4. Happy birthday and well done DH! This bag in Brunito is terrific!

5. Very lovely bag & birthday gift.. Enjoy!!

6. Happy Birthday! You will love carrying your metallic. Brunito and Argento are "grand slam" metallics.

7. I have this exact bag and couldn't love it more. It is lightweight and carries a lot. Just beautiful. Congrats.

8. What a nice BD gift! Luxurious and practical at the same time. Your husband has excellent taste!

9. Happy Birthday! Brunito is my favorite metallic......it goes with everything.

10. Beautiful! Happy Birthday!

11. Thank you everyone! I am so looking forward to using it....but I am afraid it is increasing my love...and want for BV. Have a great weekend!:smile:

12. That's really pretty. Happy birthday!!

13. Happy Birthday! What a wonderful surprise--love brunito!

14. Happy Birthday! That DH is a keeper. Brunito can't be beat for its versatility and the style is perfect.

15. Yay to an absolutely wonderful birthday gift. Happy Birthday! I personally love the small Iron a lot and I trust you will too.