Birthday reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Very excited to reveal my 1941 birthday gifts...my mom completely spoiled me this year...we had a lovely lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, and in between courses, she gave me the flax saddle bag w/eggplant leather lining - the one I've been eyeing forever! I was SO EXCITED AND GRATEFUL. And THEN, later, before our delicious dessert arrived, she gave me the pistachio Dinky bag - one of my favorite colors! And the emoji charm I got is TOO cute! I felt like crying because I do not think I deserved this...One bag would have been more than enough. My mom is my best friend - I was just excited to spend my birthday weekend with her. She introduced me to Coach - and bags! - and has the most incredible style. I don't think she gives herself enough credit; she is so pretty, and smart, and STRONG. I love her so much. At any rate, I have carried my saddle bag all week and gotten so many compliments on it. I carry it and think of her. Thank you, mom.

Photo04151528.jpg Photo04151528_1.jpg Photo04151529.jpg
    momofgirls likes this.
  2. They are beautiful! Happy birthday and congrats!

3. Happy Birthday! Your mom is wonderful! ��

4. Happy birthday! Gorgeous bags and wonderful mom.

5. Happy birthday! Your mom sounds very sweet and loving.......and you're a darling daughter! Have fun with your special bags!

6. Congrats on your beautiful bags!! Your mom sounds wonderful! :smile:

7. What a wonderful Mom and a wonderful daughter you are, too! Happy Birthday! She knows how to make sure you have a great birthday! Congratulations on your beautiful bags, and twins on the Dinky Emoji charm - I love that one!

8. Congrats on your beautiful bags. Your Mom sounds awesome! Glad you had a lovely birthday celebration with her.

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Those are two beautiful bags...and great memories they will have!

10. Happy Birthday! Great bags and an awesome Mom!

11. Congrats and I am glad you are having a wonderful birthday Palooza!
    And, i think you have a vacation week coming up - yes? Mine isn't until the end of the month...I think I can survive - 5 more outfits:P!

12. Such lovely gifts, happy birthday!

13. Thank you all so much! And yes, I do have a wonderful, warm, intelligent, funny and fun mom. I am very lucky :smile: It was a very special day. (My mom has a way of turning days into special ones.) I love her so much.

14. Hope you enjoy your beautiful birthday beauties.

15. I'm so happy for you. You have a fantastic mom and she has a wonderful daughter.

P.S. gorgeous bags!