Birthday Reveal!!

lpsimer

baggeek
O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I haven't been very active on the forum recently - apologies for that. I was very bored with all of the same shapes and styles the last few seasons so switched to buying Louis for a bit. But once I saw the Prada Double bag, I loved it and had to have it. So, last week I splurged for Birthday and got the bag. I already had the matching wallet so it all worked out beautifully! I love her!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 947
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 948
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 952
I haven't been very active on the forum recently - apologies for that. I was very bored with all of the same shapes and styles the last few seasons so switched to buying Louis for a bit. But once I saw the Prada Double bag, I loved it and had to have it. So, last week I splurged for Birthday and got the bag. I already had the matching wallet so it all worked out beautifully! I love her!
Beautiful! Congrats and happy birthday!

Beautiful!! I am seriously considering getting this bag (black with red interior) and hopefully I will get to see it in person this weekend.

Can you give us any feedback on the bag, how it has worn since you've bought it, what things you can fit inside (and photos of how you pack it), whether you can fit a 13" laptop?

That would be hugely appreciated!
Thanks

Beautiful!! I am seriously considering getting this bag (black with red interior) and hopefully I will get to see it in person this weekend.

Can you give us any feedback on the bag, how it has worn since you've bought it, what things you can fit inside (and photos of how you pack it), whether you can fit a 13" laptop?

That would be hugely appreciated!
Thanks
ohhh i have seen the black with red interior sooooo beautiful. i have something very similar :pout: otherwise it would be great getting this one :heart: