Birthday Reveal

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
So each year I typically buy any bag that I fall in love with. Well in 2012 I focused on saving enough to build a new home (with no financial help from anyone) as well as buy all new furniture by the end of 2013. Needless to say over those two years I learned to love the bags I owned. On a trip to Miami in 2013 I fell in love with the Chanel Boy Bag. I've never really loved the classic flap (I know weird right) so typically purchased seasonal Chanel bags. Well my then friend now boyfriend has been listening and looking a pictures of the Boy Bag for almost a year now. My goal was to purchase the boy bag for my birthday gift on September 23, however I never made it to the boutique to purchase because I woke up on Tuesday in my home to these beauties.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411657603.226150.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411657618.079638.jpg
Not only did I get a Boy Bag but a clutch, wallet, and earrings. I'm so pleased with each of them. Ladies, I think he's a keeper :smile:. Thanks for letting me share.

So each year I typically buy any bag that I fall in love with. Well in 2012 I focused on saving enough to build a new home (with no financial help from anyone) as well as buy all new furniture by the end of 2013. Needless to say over those two years I learned to love the bags I owned. On a trip to Miami in 2013 I fell in love with the Chanel Boy Bag. I've never really loved the classic flap (I know weird right) so typically purchased seasonal Chanel bags. Well my then friend now boyfriend has been listening and looking a pictures of the Boy Bag for almost a year now. My goal was to purchase the boy bag for my birthday gift on September 23, however I never made it to the boutique to purchase because I woke up on Tuesday in my home to these beauties.View attachment 2761130View attachment 2761131
Not only did I get a Boy Bag but a clutch, wallet, and earrings. I'm so pleased with each of them. Ladies, I think he's a keeper :smile:. Thanks for letting me share.

Congrats on getting your house by yourself (I'm the same way; put myself through school without help by working and bought my own house) and buying new furniture! That's a HUGE accomplishment!!! Congrats on the great guy who not only listened but took notes and bought you that beautiful boy bag, clutch, wallet, and earrings! He's definitely a keeper! A very happy belated birthday to you!
:dothewave::balloon: :presents:presents:presents:presents:Partyhat:

So each year I typically buy any bag that I fall in love with. Well in 2012 I focused on saving enough to build a new home (with no financial help from anyone) as well as buy all new furniture by the end of 2013. Needless to say over those two years I learned to love the bags I owned. On a trip to Miami in 2013 I fell in love with the Chanel Boy Bag. I've never really loved the classic flap (I know weird right) so typically purchased seasonal Chanel bags. Well my then friend now boyfriend has been listening and looking a pictures of the Boy Bag for almost a year now. My goal was to purchase the boy bag for my birthday gift on September 23, however I never made it to the boutique to purchase because I woke up on Tuesday in my home to these beauties.View attachment 2761130View attachment 2761131

Awww!! What an inspiring story! Congrats on all your marvelous accomplishments! Kudos to your boyfriend for remembering something so special! I LOVE all 3 pieces. The Chanel boy was actually the first Chanel I ever fell in love with as well. I am so happy for you! Happy Birthday!!