Birthday reveal + a "new again" beauty = happy wifey

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally I've decided what to get for my birthday!!! Anyone ready for a reveal? And I also went in to the store for repair, but I guess I'm just the luckiest birthday girl alive - my SA replaced my almost 1 year old baby with a brand new one!!!:biggrin::biggrin::loveeyes::woohoo:

2. Here..!!!

3. here :smile:

4. I'm ready! :woohoo:

5. here

6. Here's my brand "new again" baby!!!
    I sent her back coz of glazing issue that's starting to build up on the straps. She's almost a year old but only used her a few times due to our crappy weather. Im so glad I brought her back in the store :smile:

Attached Files:

7. and for my birthday reveal!!! My SA told me that they will release her on April 1st. But she's kind enough to make me happy! I will definitely use her on my birthday weekend getaway!!!!

8. Congrats, she's beautiful!!!!

9. Here she is!!!!

10. here she is!!!

Attached Files:

11. Love love love the palermo!! That is awesome you were able to get a brand new one. Happy birthday and enjoy your new bags!!

12. Very nice!!! Congrats! I love it!

13. my photos are acting weird.. sorry about that! I'm just using my iphone, I'll try to fix them tomorrow. Thanks for letting me share!!

Attached Files:

14. And congratulations on getting your baby replaced!! It's a lovely bag.

15. Congrats!!! Enjoy your bags :smile: