birthday! (quick reveal)

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
O.G.
Aug 4, 2010
hi all! my husband and i went over to my favorite LV boutique because we were headed out to lunch in the same shopping center for my birthday (it's actually monday, but we're going to see harry potter at lunchtime that day). i've been chatting with them while i was on the hunt for something in particular a lot lately, and i have a very difficult time with waiting patiently. with huge thanks to my amazing SA (if you see this, you know how much i think you rock and not just because of this), it was my lucky day. evidently the other store in my area had just received one. i wound up leaving the first store with a couple of goodies, but the big story of the day happened at the other area boutique...

here are a couple of quick shots of the first batch of goodies and a couple of teasers which should immediately give it away before the big one... :smile:

see! i told you that it would give it away!

the other items are the 100 legendary trunks book and the postcard box.

so, i snapped a pic earlier today of my nail polish because it looked like rouge fauviste to me (i didn't even realize it until after i had it done). sure enough, it was pretty much a perfect match. here are some color reference pics with the nails next to the RF that i snapped today at the store, and the nails next to the artsy. if there are any texas a&m fans out there, i can only say that this bag is the most perfect shade of maroon. :biggrin: love it!

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    158 KB · Views: 215
Last edited: