birthday present

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hai tpfers! :cool:

My mothers birthday is coming up and i was thinking about buying her a designer handbag. She'll turn 58 this year and i was wondering if you had any tips on bags I could get her?

I've been looking at some Michel Kors already but haven't found anyone i liked.

Preferably not over 600 €
    She seems to like leather handbags, she likes oak a lot.
    Something suitable for everyday style kinda, so no clutches or something like that.

Thanks!!

2. Thank you, both of you!

I think she commented once that she liked longchamp, totally forgotten about that!

3. Let's not forget about the rest Longchamp has to offer - the Au Sultan, Balzane, all that jazz...the quality is great and the new looks are amazing! :smile:

My own tummy gets the tickles with the Ile aux Panthéres range - that tote is gorgeous. I think I might have to rethink my own bday wish list... :girlsigh:

4. I agree with Elliespurse. This bag is beautiful and the leather is really nice. I'd say a good quality bag for the $$:graucho: