Birthday present reveal....

Ser

Jul 12, 2013
After some hinting I received a lovely mulberry present for my birthday.

Black Bryn purse which matches my black Bryn bag 😊

My fiancé did well 😏

Attachments

• 1391356929397.jpg
    1391356929397.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 349
  • 1391357073520.jpg
    1391357073520.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 350
Congrats, I do like matching bag and purse.

If not too much trouble what are the measurements of your bag and is it a regular or small?

I'm confused as to what I have bought recently think I saw somewhere small is 6in and regular is 10in

I thought I'd got regular as it was £398 at Bicester but I've seen this price quoted for both small and regular in the outlet thread

Initially I thought the wallet would be too big, but. It looks great together, great pressie!

Thanks everyone. I do like that they match....now I just wish I could afford to match all of my bags with purses..... ;)

Last edited:
Congrats, I do like matching bag and purse.

If not too much trouble what are the measurements of your bag and is it a regular or small?

I'm confused as to what I have bought recently think I saw somewhere small is 6in and regular is 10in

I thought I'd got regular as it was £398 at Bicester but I've seen this price quoted for both small and regular in the outlet thread

Initially I thought the wallet would be too big, but. It looks great together, great pressie!

No probs. Mine is the regular. I had it posted from the York outlet few months ago and it was £477 if I remember right. I've just measured it and it's 10inch. I find the regular a perfect size, as it fits my mitzy pouch, purse, phone, brush and pack of tissues in fine. Love the extra pocket at the back for papers etc. Hope that's helped.