Birthday present choices?

lupe_048

Apr 11, 2012
Okay so I am turning 18 next week on august 10 and my boyfriend knows ive been saving up for a bag so he said he would pitch in 400 dollars i have 600 already saved up so that would leave me with a total of 1000 dollars but the problem is i cant decide what i want:sad: i already have the speedy 35 in monogram, and the neverfull gm in damier ebone, I saw the sarah multicolor with pink on the inside wallet and fell in love with it but i saw on here that some of you said the lvs rubbed off and i want a wallet to last if im going to spend that much on it and i feel like that much money for a wallet i should might as well put in more money and just get a purse but im really in between getting another speedy in the damier azur or i really love the alexander wang rocco in black with rose gold hard ware or the prada saccfiano wallet on chain, please help me its such a hard decision and i want to make a good one, i already have two nice bags and i have a coach wallet which no offense to anyone that likes it but ive really just been not liking coach ever since i got my first LV i feel like with such nice bags the wallet just doesnt look nice, sorry for my long post but id really appreciate the advice:smile:

I'd get a wallet. I felt the same as you about the price of a wallet vs bag. Bag just seemed the way to go! But after not being in love with any one bag I got the compact zippy in ebene and it's one of my favorite purchases ever. I have lots of different bags, but I'll never buy another wallet that's not LV. It makes me happy everytime I see it, goes beautifully with my bags and looks brand new a year later.

I agree... A Louis wallet is the way to go. You won't regret it. Plus, you already have quite the collection for an 18 year old!!! You have good taste :smile:

the things is i really do love the rocco but i feel like its too trendy i guess, and my favorite wallet is the sarah and multicolor with pink inside but i dont know if it attracts me because of my age i feel like what if i dont like it because its to colorful once im older?

thanks for the advice:smile: maybe thats just what i needed to hear, when i walked into the LV store and saw that wallet i just fell in love it was so gorgeous and so my taste

the things is i really do love the rocco but i feel like its too trendy i guess, and my favorite wallet is the sarah and multicolor with pink inside but i dont know if it attracts me because of my age i feel like what if i dont like it because its to colorful once im older?

I just purchased the Clès in black MC with the pink interior and I'm in my forties!

I agree with many other TPFers that suggested a wallet. I have had my zippy organizer wallet in monogram for over 4 years. I have used it pretty much everyday & it still looks brand new. I would definitely invest in a wallet you love that can be used in any of your bags LV or other designer. Good luck & happy birthday!!

Thanks for all the advice i really appreciate it and in bags i really like the top handle with a strap like the rocco has, and i am really stuck in between the sarah multicolor wallet and this preowned wallet http://www.yoogiscloset.com/p-24650-louis-vuitton-framboise-monogram-vernis-sarah-wallet.aspx, Does anyone know if they still sell it new in the store or is it discontinued? and wich do you guys think is bettere between those 2 wallets

The framboise vernis colour was a limited colour - so you could only buy it preloved. You can still get a pomme (bright red) vernis wallet from the stores. I have a pomme zippy wallet as my everyday wallet.

i like it enough to get it preloved but i really would like to buy a new wallet because i love going into the store and purchasing it, it feels good maybe im wierd but thats how it feels :P

Since you already have a mono speedy and nf in Ebene... How about an eva clutch in azur????!!!! That way you have something in all three patterns!!! And would have money left over to buy a small slg.. (maybe a cles?)