Birthday Pearls.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So for my birthday this year, I decided to gift myself with pearls (er...just like last year...LOL). Thanks or should I say no thanks to a certain PS member :smile:, I was inspired to get a strand of multi-coloured tahitians from Pearl Paradise.

Jeremy was a pleasure to work with as usual even though we were now on two different continents and timezones with a 16 hour time difference.

He shortlisted six strands for my selection and here is my final choice:

8.4 to 11mm, 18 inches, AA+

Picture from PP:
    [​IMG]

Neck shots in various lighting and in my ears, 9mm tahitians from futurefashionista.com:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. For anyone who's interested, here are the six that I started off with....I chose #6.

[​IMG]

3. I must confess that it's great fun to layer my pearls especially my tahitians. Here are some shots of layering....

I'm the one in black :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. It looks great on you! Happy bday and enjoy

5. Ohhh gorgeous! Happy birthday!!!

They are absolutely stunning and I love how you've layered them with the whites too. Are they SS?

(BTW - I saw your "choosing" thread on the PG forum ;) - I'm not a member so couldn't post)

6. Loving the pearls!
    Congrats!

7. Thanks, Bextasy, Expat! :biggrin:

Yes, the whites are SS pearls.

8. Wonderful pearls, and happy birthday!

9. Love the pictures and the pearls. Happy Birthday!! I invested in some beautiful Tahitians and South Sea pearls when Irridesse ( sister company to Tiffanys) closed down. I will post pictures when I figure out how to -- I am fairly new to this forum and still am learning.

10. Happy birthday! Those are beautiful and I adore their shape!!

11. Absolutely beautiful! Lucky lady!!!!!

12. hAPPY birthday! gorgeous!

13. LOVE IT!! Happy birthday!! :flowers:

14. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

15. Congrats!