Birthday Month REVEALS...(see pg. 7!) My April buys and recent May additions :)

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Hello my fellow Chanel lovers, owners, and enthusiasts...

I recently went over-the-top crazy shopping for Chanel. I've posted a group pic in the April 2011 purchases thread, but would like to post some individual pics of my recent buys, though none of them are anything you haven't seen. :smile:

OK so here goes:

My first buy for the month of April was an ebay purchase from a wonderful and trustworthy seller, pradamommy70. I had posted (many) iphone pics of her in a reveal thread, but since she jumpstarted my April buying craze, I'll include her here again. She's 09A metallic grey lamb jumbo:

IMG_3475.jpg

With flash:
IMG_3473.jpg

My second buy is my 38mm J12 - white dial with diamond markers. I got her just before the price increase. She's quite heavy but nothing I can't get used to.

Inside her BG box:
IMG_3262.jpg

Unwrapping her:
IMG_3267.jpg

Still inside the box with plastic cover:
IMG_3270.jpg

Here, she's already been sized and used (many times!):
IMG_3383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Next up is Ms. 11p copper caviar in jumbo. I first spotted the copper in M/L in early March and I instantly was drawn to it. It took a lot to walk out of the store without it. But I was rewarded for my patience, because I was able to get my hands on a jumbo. Yay!

97735c74.jpg

She looks a bit washed out here:
IMG_3464.jpg

Then, my NM SA, Danielle, inspired me to get the next bag. I think I told her that I was looking for a summer tote (my first choice was a white St. Louis PM), so she sent me a pic of the White GST with gold hardware and that was the end of that search. She's my one and only GST.

She looks like the dirty white version in this pic, but she's really the super white one.
bcc7c386.jpg

Danielle was also able to find me the 11p Green Caviar Jumbo. I had seen the M/L and Maxi in real life, and then seeing the pics posted here on a couple of reveal threads, just made me want the green more and more. I know some people don't like this color, but I really do love it!

5e28afc2.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Right around the same time I got the green, I also got the 11p lilas/lilac (metallic) mini. I originally got the lilac in jumbo but the color was a bit too much for me (my age/style) so I settled for a happy medium... or in this case a happy mini. LOL

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

Comparison pic with 'silver':
IMG_3444.jpg

Then finally, I got the 11p bronze lamb jumbo. Also another bag I spotted earlier and just had to have in jumbo size.

IMG_3413.jpg

Comparison pic with lilac:
IMG_3447.jpg

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Then my family and I took off for a short vacation in Vegas. Although I didn't think I would buy any Chanels there, who could resist an 11p silver Sevruga WOC?

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

Size and color comparison with lilac mini:
IMG_3437.jpg

A few days after we got home, I visited SCP (on my birthday!) to pick up the 11p red caviar in jumbo from Sirosh.

IMG_3492.jpg

Comparison pic with my 10c red M/L lamb:
IMG_3494.jpg

Comparison pic with my 09c red caviar jumbo with GHW:
IMG_3500.jpg

All three red ladies:
IMG_3504.jpg

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
And sometime in April, as I was paying my NM CC to make room for the NM points event, I spotted this wallet. I love love the print! Although I'm not a big fan of patent, I love it in this style. Today, I spotted this same exact print/style on a WOC. Almost made me wish I waited for the WOC if I had known it was coming. But, I think the wallet is better for me because I would be able to use it more often than if it had been WOC. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. LOL

IMG_3199.jpg

Inside:
IMG_3201.jpg

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
For my May buys, I got these three from Jay, a super nice and patient SA at my local Nordies:

blue lamb reissue in 226
IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

I've visited this bag so many times in the past weeks/months... but I might return it tomorrow. I like this bag, A LOT.. but I am not (yet) in love with it. I think the fear of price increase spurred this purchase. I shouldn't let that dictate my buys... right?

In the business tote in dark beige
I love this color (I saw it on another reveal thread)!!! But I'm having a hard time tracking down a jumbo (my original plan). Then I saw this tote and it's huge but it looked ok on me, though I'm (very) short. I was drawn to it because of the color and it's potential functionality. It could fit my 16.4 laptop and still have so much room left for files and other workstuff. I was told that this baby could take the weight.

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

My laptop inside:
IMG_3411.jpg

Color comparison with copper caviar:
IMG_3456.jpg

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
And last, but not least... a new cosmetic case for me from past season:
IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

With her bigger sister, the medium petal tweed flap (I got a while back):
IMG_3404.jpg

That's it for now. I tried to include pics of the tags (when I remember) for reference. If anyone wants additional pics or info, just let me know. :smile:

Thanks again!