Birthday instant reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a coincidence, matching ring to my purse (purse was from hubby two years ago). Love my new present, ring. Thanks for my love. Thank you for letting me share. :heart:

Attached Files:

2. perfect match:smile: congrats!

3. Both are stunning. Happy Birthday!

4. Beautiful bag and ring! Congrats!

5. Gorgeous ring, happy birthday!

6. Happy birthday! What a lovely match

7. Thank you all for the wishes. :heart:

8. Best Birthday Wishes & Awesome Husband to be so thoughtful and find a ring to match the bag :smile:

9. Happy Birthday!!!

Your ring is gorgeous! The rose almost looks like a delicious candy.

10. Thank you. Loving it!

11. Thank you. Wasn't sure about it because not sure if it's 'Dior' enough but after the presentation and having some bubblings...... Then we were sold! :smile:

12. Congrats! Very PRETTY :tup:

13. Happy birthday! What a gorgeous ring. What gemstone is it? It's a nice shade of purple/ pink.

14. Thank you.

15. It's rose gold with amethyst and a touch of diamond which symbolizes a 'drew drop'. I heard it and was amazed how details of the designer. Pretty amazing. So my hubby and I were sold after the history of the collection making! :smile: