Birthday Haul!

Kitsune711

Apr 18, 2017
I had an amazing birthday today and I went kinda nuts on spending but it was such a great day! My SA and parents worked together to get me items from my wishlist and they did it so skillfully that I was blown away!!! They worked with my SA and kept everything a surprise even though my SA had just helped them pick out some of my gifts to surprise me with the week before. Today though my SA had to steer me away from buying things too similar to what they'd already picked out for me haha. Looking back at my appointment, it all makes sense now. I was blown away. Seriously I have the best family and SA ever! :crybaby:

IMG_20200712_010658.jpg

Last edited:
I love H Deco, it's the collection I want to collect and so I got myself the Mini Tea Cup (and ordered the sugar bowl, the teapot, the presentation plate and a white mini tea cup). However, my SA and parents then surprised me with the H Deco Coffee cups!!! I wanted those so badly too!

Apparently it's microwave and dishwasher safe but I'll be washing everything by hand hahaha

IMG_20200712_010725.jpg

IMG_20200712_011618.jpg

Next I really wanted a scarf ring and the Regate scarf ring just looked so beautiful. My SA actually recommend I try it on my finger in the store instead and omg, fits like a glove! So now I have a double use for it!

Since I got a scarf ring, the next logical move was a new scarf and La Danse des Amazones in Fuschia/Vert was just too hard to pass up. I had a choice between the Fuschia or the Bleu Marine and it was so hard. I definitely made the right choice though because just thinking about wearing it is making me all a flutter!

IMG_20200712_011407.jpg

IMG_20200712_010857.jpg

Next up I decided I needed a new twilly because apparently I hate myself haha and omg, this one was so gorgeous, I couldn't say no.

The final gift I received from my parents was a Rouge Tournis Tresse Double. I. Died. It's so much fun to wear especially with my new scarf and Regate scarf ring on my finger (even though it's a scarf ring hahaha):blush:

Also too, my SA gave me a Le Selle to build and attach to my bag in chocolate color leather. :yahoo:

I walked away with awesome purchases and gifts. I will never forget this Birthday. My parents and SA did such a great job.:blush::love:

IMG_20200712_011951.jpg

IMG_20200712_011007.jpg

IMG_20200712_011142.jpg

IMG_20200712_012004.jpg

Happy birthday @Kitsune711. Your birthday gifts are all wonderful. I really appreciate the picture you took of your new scarf. The image you took of it is so very beautiful! Your new tea cups have a mesmerizing pattern, and are fabulous. Enjoy all of your new lovely items.

Reactions: Kitsune711