Birthday Gifts! (no reveal - just pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Thought I would share my two birthday gifts I received this week! The Jade Hailey is from my DH and the Poppy is from my Mom.

Tags still on Hailey cuz I want to make sure I am gonna keep her :thinking: (I like to simmer on them just to be sure - lol)

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love the Hailey, I hope you decide to keep her! Congrats!

3. Thank you :smile: I think I am - I am dying to buy something to go with her. Any recommendations?? Wallet, wristlet etc...........

4. I LOVE that Hailey!! It's such a pretty color! I hope that you decide to keep her. I'll take her off your hands, if you want! Kidding, of course!

5. Very nice! Happy birthday!

6. love the jade, very awesome!!!!

7. Oh, I think the ocelot accessories look fab with the Jade Hailey. Or if you can hunt down some of the Jewel accessories, the silver would look amazing!

8. Hope you keep hailey!! I have and love her!!!
    Happy bday!!!

9. That's funny you say that; I have been looking around for both of those! Just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for the ocelot.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!!!

10. I think the ocelot has been popping up at the outlets now! I think a few girls have gotten some peices! Good luck on the hunt and Happy BDAY again!

11. i love them both

12. Oh gosh Im sorry I forgot to say a very Happy Birthday :O)

13. Cute gifts!!! I love the Jade bag, really pops!

ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :drinks:

14. congrats!!!