birthday gift

1. hi!!! just want to ask your opinion on what bag should i get for my birthday??

im thinking of speedy 25 (mono or damier) and a multicolore (black) pochette...speedy since its a classic...pochette since i can use it for night outs...:graucho:

i already have a poppincourt haut and a damier papillon :smile:

thanks so much :smile:

2. looks like you've got it all figured out! :lol:

if you want the Speedy, get it in Damier. the Mono one has been faked to tears, and it's much too common now.

3. I think you should go for speedy 25 in epi since you already have a mono and a damier bag in your collection!:idea:

4. I agree with Irene, get Speedy in epi

5. Ooooh, an Epi Speedy would be great!!!:heart: But, if the choice is between a Speedy in Mono or Damier and a MC Pochette, my rec is for the Damier Speedy. :yes:

6. Tough choice! Both are great bags. I'd actually get a pochette in your case - you've already got the Poppincourt, which is a good sized bag and the Papillon, which is a bit smaller but fun.

I think the pochette would round out your collection a bit, and giive you a goot evening bag, whereas the Speedy is more of a day bag.

7. irene, you always know what louis vuitton is just right!

8. thanks girls!!! =)

9. i'm not a big dans of pochette, so i would say speedy in damier

10. An MC pochette and an epi or damier speedy would be great additions to your collection!

11. i think ill get the mc pochette in black first...my bday is on the 26th and there is a long waiting list for the damier speedy here in the phils...epi will definitely be next on my list if i dont get the damier speedy :graucho:

thanks for the replies girls :smile:

12. speedy in damier definitely. i think it looks sooo much cuter!

13. I vote for a pochette, since it's a different kind of bag. I'm not fond of the MC line, but you must get what you want :smile:

By the way, happy birthday!!

14. thanks sora! =)

15. i'd get something from the damier azure line!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice